• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

The machine whirred for a minute before turning off the screen "Master is there anything else you'd like me to preform?" It asked her watching as the three females hugged.

"It is true... She just can't come to terms with emotions." Kia said, brushing up right next to him. "C'mon... She loves you..."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh blushed a bright red as he moved back looking at her. "S-she doesn't. I-I can't believe that..... There's not a way she could like me that way. She said so herself" He said before thinking back trying to remember when she said that.

Kia ignored Giratina. "Exactly like I said... She's coming to terms very slowly with her emotions for you... Kia is struggling to understand this feeling she has for you..." Kia said, floating above him slightly. "She loves you..."

Typh looked up and saw her but moved away a little bit as he thought. "She couldn't though it's not possible how could she love me... I mean i've only know her about a day or so" He said confused on what her subconscious was speaking about this for.

"You were her first battle... You were the first one she understood... You were the one with true potential. Not just battle potential either!" She smirked. "I am bound not to do anything that would harm her... And not just physical harm..."

(Check my character sheet. Lol xD its just that I'm so uses to drama on High School for the angelic and demonic though! We have about a million plot twists and still going.)

((I don't know if it'd be that easy to do that. That crush is so confusing, does it mean that both halves of her have a crush?))

Typh still refused to believe it "Weakness can be misplaced for Potential people may not know it but weakness exists enough to triumph people" He said getting frustrated. What the hell happened to her crush on Eric? He thought to himself scarcely on the thought.

(No. Her subconscious knows what she really wants but can't admit or doesn't understand. Her actual self is what she believes she wants and what she understands.)

"Whoever said I had a crush on him? He took me on a date which doesn't mean we:we're going out." Kia floated to Typh's side. "C'mon... Just accept the fact that it's you she wants... You are the one she wants... You!" Kia said gently. "Shall I kiss you so I can go away?"

"Kia.... erm... You told me before that kissing me would cause her grief and I don't want her to have to go on with that." Typh said as he clenched his hands into fists but stopped as he looked at her. "Is there another way to help her regain her side seeing as I don't know what you'll try to do next" He asked a little wary about what she would do next.

"Yes you're right... Looks like I'm staying for at least another five minutes..." She said, flirting again. "Maybe we could get crazy... In fact, I'll leave that for her..." Kia said as she gazed into his eyes. "What would it take to prove that Kia loves you?"

Typh looked at her with a look of confusion for a moment. "So you've got five minutes, I don't understand what you mean by get crazy, and I don't know what she'd need to do, she'd have to think of that for herself..." He said as he thought on things He knew that she had already kissed him so that kissing him wouldn't do very much.

Typh blushed and put a hand on hie eye. "I still don't know... how could she love me?" He said quietly as he thought on it.

Typh looked at her curiously "I never said I wouldn't believe you no matter what, I would believe you but I need proof and Kia's kissed me multiple times so that didn't show it.... she did blush quite a bit when she had first kissed me though" He thought to himself.

"So you remember her blushing? That's a start... Like I said before, she's slowly understanding her feelings for you. Help her out with those feelings and I don't need to come out again..."

Typh looked at Kia "It's interesting to speak with you though. I don't know exactly how i'm going to help her with 3 broken limbs" He said with a smirk before thinking about what Eric would cause to happen to him.

"If he was to try hurting you, Kia would stop him." She smiled a genuine smile before the glow slowly faded. "Looks like my time is up..."

Typh nodded as he continued to stare at Kia he smiled for a moment. "I wonder what will happen now..." He muttered to himself as he thought about Eric, I hope he doesn't get to badly upset about the subconscious since it seems to like me more than him..... He did take her on a date though and that was more than Typh had done. His mind was on another path as he focused on the ideas.

Kia returned to normal, falling to the ground as she screamed. She didn't think her subconscious would leave her stranded in mid air.

Typh hesitated knowing it probably wasn't the best idea but a girl could die here. He flew down grabbing Kia and hovering, "Are you alright?" He asked as he looked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back