• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Yes, you have now taken Cecilia's place and this lab is now yours. Initiating Mk codename: Childborn" The computer said as an area that was dark before had something move as metal plates separated revealing a tank that held the Test. "If you would, That is MK you should wipe the mist from the Tank to see it's contents" The computer finished as it spun.

((I'm getting a picture for the contents at the moment so it will be up in my next post.

Located inside the tank was two girls both seeming to be around 9 years old floating in the water hugging each other.

"This is what Cecilia created, She found out it was in no way possible to have children with you and instead made a child using both your Dna the other girl is her protector" The machine said as it's voice echoed.

jirachigijinka.png

reshiram_gijinka_by_nagahashimiharu-d3k7k0c.png

Evylon fell back stunned, holding her mouth, tears streaming from her eyes. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to think.

The machine saw her reaction with it's thermal cameras. "Oh course if you do not wish to have them awakened I can terminate the project" The machine said showing now emotion as the panel on the wall changed to something else.

"NO!" Evylon screamed, "Don't you dare!" She was still confused but if...Those beings where her offspring...She was a mother, and a mother protected her children..

"Affirmative, termination ceased. Would you like me to awaken subjects A and J?" The computer asked as the panel on the wall closed removing the security weapons.

Drake flew in between Kia and Typh "Palkia! This isn't you! These feeling you have for Typh are fake! Don't let your subconscious win! Listen to your old friend and pal Giratina!" He secretly prepared a dragon claw in case she chose to fight.

Megan looked at the Adorable girl with glee "OMG you're are the cutest little girl I've seen! I love your hair and outfit!"

Jack soon was leaving to go home feeling satisfied by looking around.

@ScaraByte

@NightCasterZ

Sean released his sister and sighed before moving back. The two should occupy one another for the moment being so he should be alright, he started to walk away from the two.

"T-thank you miss. I picked the outfit out myself and had brother do my hair" Bailey said smiling at the girl who was with her. Is this the girl brother has a crush on? She thought to herself mischievously.

@Archdemon

"Understood, would you like something while you wait?" The machine asked as a chair lifted up from the floor two feet behind Evylon. The lab was made for some convenience after all.

@TerrinX

"Cecilia created me to be used in leisure as well, I come equiped with the ability to prepare dishes, snacks, and drinks (Including coffees of any kind)" The machine said with a hint of metallic pride in it's voice.

"Why didn't she tell me about this!" Evylon said, her ribbons turning from pink to red, levitating on their own.

"Cecilia gave me this programming as well. To answer your question it is because she thought you would see her as a monster for doing these things" The machine answered coldly as the tank holding the Mk glossed over again a panel lighting up to drop the temperature and solidify the changes in the creations state.

"A...Are the sentient?" Evylon asked still quite shaken.

(( If they are gone for years, wouldn't this mean if they return, Evylon would be the new principal and her daughters would be students? ))

"They will be upon awakening, if they are terminated they won't have the chance to. But they will become sentient soon if it's your wish, Master" The machine said as a few side panels lit up revealing.

((To answer the question no, Cecilia slowed time when they went through the dimension rift, it seems normal to Evylon and them but. To Des and Sil time passes faster, Psychi and Cecilia have been in the dimension rift traveling for roughly 2 minutes so Your dimensions time is sped up to a high stand point. And be sure to alert me and Cactus to come in when need be))

"Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm Megan! Anyway you've got good taste! And since you're here I could help make you a Fabulous Fashion master! How does that sound? You could impress everyone even more than you already do!" Jack saw Sean "Hey there! How's it going? I see my sister is making some friends already!" He said pointing to the duo. "Hey I've a favor to ask..... Since you're roommates with my little sis I've been wondering on what you think about her and don't worry you can tell me anything! After all I'm her brother and your her friend do your my friend too!"

@ScaraByte

"That sounds fun, If i'm correct you're the idol brothers going after. Which means you have to be one of the better fashion people" Bailey said with a smile. Plus the fact that on the way here he mentioned you a few times She thought with a little giggle

Sean looked at Jack fear striking into his eyes. "I... u-mm... Your sister could be an amazing idol" He said coming up with a remark as he pushed images of Megan in a bikini and in undergarments from his mind.

"As you wish, Master" The machine said before the tank started to drain it's water leaving the two girls in the glass container dormant and unmoving for a moment. Then they both opened their eyes slowly and spit some water out holding onto one another as they looked through the glass at Evylon.

The machine quickly grabbed it's new master holding her before bringing a bed up and placing her in it. The tank holding the two children now had holes around the circular shape so the children could breathe.

Megan just stood there silent "................ What do you mean going after?"

Jack looked at him "I already know that I meant as a person like what you think about her? Is she nice, Cute, happy, angry, Etc.... Don't worry like I said you can tell me anything without fearing that I'll kick your ass."

@ScaraByte

Bailey looked at Megan a bit confused. "He's after you no? He is attempting to make you an idol with him as a manager of yours. Also he mentioned that you said he was... as you say trying to get into your pants?" She said a bit confused on everything.

Sean sighed and looked at Jack, "I think she is definitely an attractive girl and all. She has her moments were she can be a bit stubborn but I like her all in all" He said his mostly honest opinion. Then he realized what he just said and a red tint that made his skin a light rosy pink crossed his face.

@Archdemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back