• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh sighed and followed her in, "Today is going to be painful" He muttered almost silently as he looked around at the place they entered. How could a subconscious take you over? He wondered to himself curiously

(I guess so, i'm going to make something from imagination)

The long distance of a cave is the entrance area, it's lit dimly by a few glowing mushrooms along the wall. The sound of creatures scurrying among the ground can be heard, the area has stalactites from the ceiling and the brief glance of a Zubat can be seen.

Typh chuckled at her statement. "You seem pumped to hit something, It looks like you'll get a chance soon though" He said motioning towards an Arbok that was moving closer to them barely lit enough to see the facial pattern of it's hood.

Kia got into a battle position. "Well..." She charged up aura into her arm. "Come closer, little Arbok..."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Kia jumped up to dodge the attack. Then, she'd smash down with her aura charged fist, heavily damaging the Arbok. "You gonna help or not Typh?"

The Arbok used Screech as it swayed uneasily from it's damages

Typh moved over to her and the Arbok "I suppose I can" He said before using Slash on the creature.

"You could've taken it out alone, Besides we're going to have bigger fish to fry in a moment" Typh said with a smiled as he turned deeper in the cave to the sounds of a creature approaching.

The Gliscor flew at her seemingly not to care about the oncoming attack then it was noticeable it used U-turn Flying quickly to hit the target and leave quickly.

The Gliscor fell to the ground unconsious as it had been affected by the move and moments later ran into a stalactite,

Kia walked up to the fallen Pokémon slowly. She'd then use Hydro Pump in it, sending it flying through the Dungeon.

Kia's eyes kept flickering between glowing and not. She'd call to her knees, covering her right eye. "Damn damn damn! Not now..." A few tears hit the ground as she fought her own self.

Typh looked at her for a moment seeing that she was in some sort of distress. "A-are you ok?" He asked her stopping a distance from her so if this was her subconscious again she wouldn't have to get upset or anything again. He looked at her and felt bad that he couldn't comfort her but if he tried that it might make things worse for her.

Alex opened his eyes slowly with a yawn. sitting up he turned and jumped off the second bunk, landing in a crouched position with a quiet thump. He stood up and walked out of his dorm and out of the school. "might as well get to know my way around" he thought as he began walking off in a random direction.

((he's just going to be walking around town for a bit))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back