• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

((It's what you think Bow Chika bow wow. If that explains it in any sort of way even though it's sort of on that path but different))

( we don't need more peopel showing up this is private at 4 peopel i draw the line might as well do it here)

(I'm staying out of this one |D But she has a point. They did a PM roleplay for a reason, dude... I'm just as anxious to continue this but you have to wait)

(I'm dealing with helping Psychi and the other members disappeared from my characters. Time to start rping my characters alone ( :( ))

After losing sight of Sil, Kia went back to the group. "Hey! Are we gonna head to the Mystery Dungeon or what?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh turned looking at Kia nodding "Y-y-yeah lets go everyone" He said shakily before jolting off down the path and remembering how far he was from the place.

Kia hopped into the air and flew after him. "So Typh..." Trying to make conversation, only making it awkward.

Typh looked up at Kia "Yeah, whats up?" He asked her slowing his pace as he turned around seeing they were a good distance from the other girls.

Typh looked at her blushing lightly "I just want to say for the record you were the one who made a move" He said bringing the note up as he slowed to a walk again.

Kia blushed frantically. "So! You were the one who started it by touching me on the shoulder like that!"

Typh looked at her "I've touched many peoples shoulder's in my life and they didn't kiss me afterwards" He said defensive in his tone.

"I'm different!" Kia yelled defensively. "Look, what are we gonna do if my subconscious does that again?"

Typh backed away from her some "I'm going to stay a decent range from you. It's not that I dislike you but I don't want your boyfriend getting pissed at me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back