• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"A first date does not mean he's my boyfriend..." Kia said, sighing. "Let's just get through this Dungeon..."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh moved toward it again still a decent three feet from her "It's a little bit ahead, and he seemed to be pretty protective. That pretty much spells out boyfriend" He said as he walked keeping distance.

"It was a first date! Now, just hurry up, I want to just get this over with." Kia said stubbornly.

Typh sighed before walking continuing on his way as he turned back to the other three girls as they followed quite a distance away. He stayed silent though since it seemed the best option.

Typh stayed silent as he didn't hear what she had said he was in thought at the moment. What did Ren mean by distribution? He wondered to himself as he walked remembering the distance that he was from Kia.

Typh jumped back not only from the shout but from how close she sounded. "What did you yell in my ear for!?" He asked holding his ear as if it was bleeding to death.

"You weren't responding! You had totally blanked out!" Kia slapped him lightly. "Now, let's just get inside the Dungeon!" Kia giggled.

Typh looked completely an totally dazed at the moment. Why would a girl yell at me then play it off as nothing? He wondered about this girl and how she could act like that. "You didn't have to get that close to me though, we have no idea what you'll do if you get that close" He said worried about what would happen to her and Eric's relationship.

Typh looked at her but ignored the question before turning away and looking around as he walked to find the entrance to the dungeon.

Lauren closed the door of her room and locked it she didn't know whether to feel depressed or relived that all the relationship drama was over. She sat at her sowing machine and pondered and then stared at it before speaking "you gonna leave me too?" The room was quiet, she then laughed to herself "well clothing doesn't make itself" she sighed a as she cut part of the unfinished tapestry. She continued to sow not knowing what else to do.

Sent from my Z667G using Tapatalk

Archdemon said:
After finishing whatever drake was doing he decided a nice quiet walk in the woods would help him think. He walked to the woods and just took in the beautiful scenery until he heard some noises. He crept on the bushes until he noticed the students and Cecilia...... What where they doing out in the woods? He went up a little ahead and popped out right in front of them with his arms crossed "What're you guys doing out here? Are you looking for something?........ Palkia is that you? I never received any info about you enrolling!" He glared at Cecilia for a second before turning back to the group.p waiting for an answer or excuse.
@NightCasterZ

@ScaraByte

@TerrinX
(( @NightCasterZ you never replied to drake..... [emoji20] ))

Typh simply looked at her "If i'm annoying why did you ask for my help in the first place?" He asked coldly in a sort of emotionless state. She was such a different person and her mood changed all at once it seemed.

"Because you're a strong fighters. Plus you're reliable." Kia said, staring at him curiously. Her eyes closed pink slightly as she calmed down. She then tackled him to the ground, kissing him.

Typh instantly felt shock and fear consume him. It was a pleasureful experience but he could've sworn they were feet apart moments before. He had no idea what to do though, he did know he was going to pay for this later.

Kia continued kissing him, her eyes continuing to glow before an unknown voice spoke. "I think I've caused enough trouble..." She say, smirking before the glow in her eyes disappeared. "Wait... What happened?!" Kia asked, panicking as she lept off him.

Typh stood up shakily before taking a breath and looking at her. "Well first of all when we return your date is going to kill me. Second of all your subconscious came out and kissed me again" He said while he put a hand in his hair and dusted himself off.

The weird voice reappeared. "C'mon Kia... I know you want him... Subconsciously!" Kia heard the voice and hit her head gently. "I did what?! Why does my subconscious hate me..." She'd say, pouting.

Typh shrugged, "I'm not in your mind so I can't exactly tell. I'm a Dark type not Psychic exactly." He said as he moved back a distance adding room between then so he wouldn't get murdered twice in a row.

"I suggest we get through the Dungeon before my subconscious gains enough power to cross through again!" Kia would bolt into the Dungeon, suddenly happy. "Wahoo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back