• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Megan nodded "....... A shuppet pushed you out? Give me a reason and proof and I'll believe you. And when I mean proof I mean physical proof that I can see with my two eyes!" She looked at him with her arms crossed and she was tapping her foot waiting.

@ScaraByte

Psychi was hesitant. For the first time in his life he would be the one to willingly accept this armor made from ruthless men whose only goal was borne from greed and power.

He silently stepped closer to it and held his hand out, but it only took a second for him to hold back.

He imagined that cold cage restricting his arms and legs, tightening against his chest and suffocating his face...

And then he remembered Desdemona.

Just having her safe in his arms would make this all so worth it.

His eyes flashed with a new sense of determination as he reached out and touched the armor.

Sean smiled at Megan mischievously. He put his hands on her shoulders and spun her around to see the waiting shuppet girl. "Is brother causing a problem?" The girl asked staring into Megan's eyes merely inches from her face.

banette_by_kaseykase.png

@Archdemon

The armor glowed as it became a serpent like object as it wriggled around Psychi fitting to his body as it created an armor suit fit to his body to every detail.

@CactusWren

Psychi shivered with disgust. He was never going to get used to the feel, but he pushed that thought aside and turned to Cecilia.

"Do I look like a Power Ranger now?" he asked dryly. Even he inwardly cringed at this... God he was awful with jokes. He cleared his throat and took a step away. "I'm ready whenever you are. Tell me where she is."

Cecilia giggled slightly "No you're not a power ranger and we have to track her so get on Iris there and we can head out" She said as she got on the back of the other one she had named Erius. The creature levitated in the room which seemed to have an extremely high ceiling seeing as these creatures were each the size of a two-story building.

@CactusWren

Cque looked at Silette, she then nodded to him and he returned his gaze to the woman before him as a dark green light shined on her.

Des simply stood still and waited not sure what this would do but she trusted Sil and would do anything for her even let this thing do whatever it was going to do she just wanted to be perfect for her.

Psychi nodded and approached the mutated creature. He was wary at first but he knew he had to hurry; there was just something in his chest that told him something was going to happen, but he wasn't sure what.

There was one thing that was definitely certain, however.

"Let's move," he snarled.

Cecilia nodded as her creature swipe a claw revealing a dark portal as they went through tracking down the presence of the Darkrai and the new creature. She smiled as E was followed by I and they continued off to find the target. And possibly for Psychi to kill a woman who seeked a gods power.

@CactusWren

((@Archdemon are you der friend?))

Des shrunk in height, her age regressing to that just a few years older than Silette when she first left. The glow faded and the strange Celebi bowed before disappearing into a ball of darkness which remained in the air, just big enough for them to walk through.

"I do believe its time we go on a vacation." Silette said before grabbing Des's hand forcefully and pulling her into the portal.

Psychi remained silent, eyes transfixed on the area in front of him.

He clenched his fists in absolute malice.

Silette. Will. Pay.

Sean chuckled at his younger sisters attempts to scare the girl to which his sister moved away "Oh sorry, i'm Bailey are you brothers girlf-" Sean instantly cupped his hand around his sisters mouth cutting off her words. "D-don't mind her she's my sister and I have to watch her because dad's on tour with his idol" He said as he sighed at the thought, his sister squirming to get free.

images

@Archdemon

((@TerrinX Are we able to do that?))

(I think I'll post!) Kia had been sensing rips in the dimension plane for a while now but finally there has been enough disturbances that she could now trace it. "I swear they'll make the universe collapse soon..." He turned to Typh before hopping off. "I didn't mean to!" She looked all around for the hut but couldn't place her finger on the exact spot of Sil and Des.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh looked at her confused "How do you unintentionally para-" He started to say before someone yelled out "Typh!" He turned around to see Heir who was blushing her face consumed in crimson.

Kia started searching again when she saw Celebi. She then saw the girl from before and decided to stay quiet. (Can I had an invite to the conversation?)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back