• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

((I have the strangest feeling though. If Sil is Des's clone it wouldn't be a sisterxsister thing but more of a selfxself thing right?))

((Still if you're the same person from a different plane it should be relatively normal. For example Melody has her cloned relatives Psychi/Mythos and Ditto as well as more I have yet to think of. But if Sil is from another dimension but still cloned from Des then they should still be relatively the same as one another minus a few changes which we have spoken of.))

After finishing whatever drake was doing he decided a nice quiet walk in the woods would help him think. He walked to the woods and just took in the beautiful scenery until he heard some noises. He crept on the bushes until he noticed the students and Cecilia...... What where they doing out in the woods? He went up a little ahead and popped out right in front of them with his arms crossed "What're you guys doing out here? Are you looking for something?........ Palkia is that you? I never received any info about you enrolling!" He glared at Cecilia for a second before turning back to the group.p waiting for an answer or excuse.

@NightCasterZ

@ScaraByte

@TerrinX

Cecilia looked at Drake, "Well she enrolled last moment, pretty much last night and I didn't have time to tell Mr. King of Dance" She said before smiling at him. She was decent at pressing buttons and bringing peoples ego's up.

As the boat pulled up to the dock Alex jumped over the railing, landing on the boardwalk with a light thud. "finally, that boat ride took forever" he thought exasperatedly. "you can't just jump off the boat like that kid!" the captain yelled angrily. "sorry, just wanted to get off that boat. it was pretty cramped" he said, as he began to walk off. He walked up to the school with a smile "so, this is where i'll be staying" he thought, looking up at the large building. he walked though the front doors and went straight for the administration office to find out what he needed to do next. they told him where to find his dorm and he began walking towards it.

It took a few minutes before Des woke up and realized she once again had no clue where she was but she quickly saw Sil and was put at ease for long as Sil was around Des was fine.

" What happened ?" Des asked remembering seeing that man then panicking.

Psychi took deep breaths and pulled out his phone. He dialed Cecilia's number and patiently waited for her to answer.

All of this... It was killing him inside. He needed to know Desdemona was okay. He needed to know who the hell kidnapped her, and he needed to make sure it never happened again.

He had her in his arms, too...

Cecilia pulled out her phone and moved away a sort distance from the rest of the people. "Hello Mr. Psychi, are you doing well?" She asked curious on why he had called her out of the blue. His 'sister' wasn't here since she had left for some tour and she didn't know of another family remember there.

"You were attacked by a strange and dangerous man. I saved you and took you to our home. You woke up and now your going to put on this dress" Silette said giving a smile that almost seemed too real.

" Oh" Des said " This is why I love you so much Big sister" Des said sounding very much the part of a little sister " You always keep me safe" she finished.

Des then took the dress and without protest changed into it not minding changing right in front of SIl, and why would she though the dress was a bit small, though Des felt she might not be wearing it for long with Sil.

" How do I look sis?" She asked.

"You look adorable" Sil said softly putting her hand to Des's cheek. "If only I could have prepared more, I would have the items necessary to make you perfect."

Evylon stood confused and a little bored.

" Perfect?" Des half asked half said the need to be prefect for her sister felt all consuming she wanted to be anything and everything that Sil wanted her to be.

" What do I need to be perfect for you sis ?" Des asked the need in her mind more than apparent in her voice.

Alex walked into his dorm and threw his bag onto the desk farther from the bed. he pulled himself onto the top bunk and laid down. "time to relax. there were way too many people on that boat" he thought with a happy sigh.

"Oh there are a few things the need to be touched up on, but I think we shall fix you later, today I will allow you to do what you want, use this time wisely because it is not a chance you will get often." she said petting Des on the head

"' I just want to be with you always " Des said smiling as Sil pated her head and Des quickly pulled Sil into a very tight hug she wanted to be perfect for Sil she didn't need free time she could just call the principal latter to quit. " I'll be perfect for you"

"Cecilia..." Psychi ran his fingers through his hair. "I apologize for calling you out of nowhere, but I feel like there's something very wrong..." He took another deep breath. "Ms Des... She fainted and someone I didn't recognize picked her up and took her away. I fear she's been kidnapped. She just vanished into the depths of the darkness! I..."

He hated how useless he felt. He clenched his free fist and bit his knuckle.

"I need your help to find her. Please."

Cecilia's eyes grew widened "Don't worry we will find her. Where was she last and who did she say she was going to meet, I sensed a disturbance in power earlier so maybe that''s who it was but if so I have something for it" She said with a sigh as she turned back to Evylon and the others.

"I last saw her on the roof," Psychi said, pacing around the dorm. "She said she was going to... going to meet her sister-"

He froze upon realization.

You've got to be kidding me.

"No... It couldn't have been Silette, but..." Psychi's voice suddenly grew austere, and it growled with anger. "Silette told me she would make Ms Des her lover... Cecilia, if she fucking touches her I will kill her."

"Is that so? Tell me then, what do you want most in the world right now?." Silette asked with an almost motherly - domineering tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back