• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh walked over to it ans held his fist out using Rock Smash as it crumbled revealing a stranger looking stone that he pulled out and held in his hand. "Do you know what this is?" He asked her confused on the object.

"Honestly, I don't know what to do.." Evylon said to the computer, She took both the girls into her arms. "I still have school and....If Cecilia never comes back wouldn't there need to be a replacement principle? This is all too much.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake just followed sighing "I'll never understand these students.... They always will never understand their feelings....." He mumbled to himself once he arrived to where they were he saw the stone but said nothing about it "keep and let's just move we'll deal with it later."

@ScaraByte

@NightCasterZ

Megan thought for a moment "I don't know.......... Probably nothing since I'm not the type of person to force other people to do stuff." She told Bailey

Bailey nodded as she noticed what Megan had said. "So what kind of colors do you like to use in clothes?" She asked smiling at her.

@Archdemon

The machine opened something on the screen showing applications an Evylon's records. "Cecilia has engaged for Mr. Psychi to take over the Principal role if needed. She has enlisted me to inform you that if you seek parental help to inform your teachers and not to let them near her special cabinent" The machine said as it played back the orders.

@TerrinX

Typh put the stone in his pocket nodding at Drake before looking forward into the cave to see what they'd find next.

@NightCasterZ

Kia continued down the hallway. "So what're we gonna tell Eric?" She asked as she held Typh's hand.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Bailey looked at her with interest, "Those colors fit you. I would also recommend the occasional streak of dark red. It would add more on your appearance". She started to think of colors that would mix with Megan.

@Archdemon

Typh looked at the ground on that question. "It's probably best to tell him the truth otherwise it would be like lying to him" He said thinking of how he'd want it told in Eric's situation.

@NightCasterZ

"Leave it to me... If you talk to him, you'll get punched in the face!" Kia said, laughing as they continued. "How long until we complete this?"

Typh moved towards the Deoxys but a little off to the side. "I'm guessing it's the only way to the item we need" He said as he used Double Team making his copies in a circle about Deoxys. Deoxys was weak to dark if he was correct but he might be wrong.

Deoxys was hit by it and it recoiled moving back before thrusting two of it's arms out using drain punch one hitting Typhs illusion and the others disappeared while the other went towards Kia.

Kia wasn't prepared for a counter attack straight away so was blasted into the walls by it's arms. "Ugh!" She gasped for air as she was pinned to the wall. "Attack it while it's vulnerable!" Kia would yell to Typh as she attempted to struggle put of it's grasp, failing.

Typh charged at the Deoxys and used Night Slash dealing some heavy damage due to the type of attack.

Deoxys turned to Typh and seeing as they were a short distance from one another it Hyper Beam to throw him across the room parallel to Kia's side.

"Nooo!" Kia screamed before blasting out of Deoxys's arm. "I won't let you hurt him!" She jumped up above it before smashing down on his with Aura Sphere.

Deoxys moved a little bit as he felt that and teleported to Typh before using Wrap the girl seemed to be protective of this one so it spaced its limbs so that if she attacked him it would also attack the boy.

Kia froze up, knowing that he couldn't defeat Deoxys without hurting Typh. She slowly crept backwards in fear. (Can I mega evolve?)

(Can I just somehow find it on the floor also I'll just use that picture u posted from before?

((Well if you want you could have the bracelet on the entire time or since it's the space pokemon she could absorb the power from space and become a primal version))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back