• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

(Kk)

Kia slowly drew in power from her dimension as she slowly unfroze. "You won't hurt him..." She'd say just before changing into her Primal Form. "Step away before I make you..." Even though she said that, Kia didn't let him even think about leaving him as she smashed between them both. She'd knock Deoxys away from Typh before crushing him with Spacial Rend.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Deoxys fell aside limp as it had little to no fight left in it. He had almost nothing and no way to fight.

Typh looked at Kia feeling short winded since Deoxys had squeezed him. He looked at Deoxys and then back to Kia "I think he's out" He said as he saw the Deoxys's eyes.

Kia first pumped. "Oh yeah! Allow me to grab that item and we'll be back to the school in no time." She went over to a hidden stash and pulled out a small stone. "Here we go!" Kia'd say as she opened up a portal to take them just outside Eric's room. She'd knock on the door and open the door. "Hey..." She said nervously. @Tazmodo

Eric had been asleep were he heard Kia walk in. "Oh hey" he smiled. It faded when he saw Typh. "How was the dungeon?" He sat up.

"G-good, I guess..." She said hesitantly before handing him the stone, healing his condition instantly.

Eric looked at her confused. "Is everything ok." He looked at Typh "What happened" his voice hostile.

Typh looked at Eric casually. "Nothing really bad happened. Deoxys was defeated, we had some conversations. Some other things" He said as his words walked around telling the details.

"Y-yeah... That happened..." Kia shot him a quick look that said. "I though we were supposed to tell him the truth!" After she shot that look at him, he turned back to Eric.

Typh looked at Eric for a moment before sighing and breaking his grip on his collar. "Well I had a talk with her subconscious and we found some things out. I've been telling the truth but I haven't told you everything" He said staring Eric dead in the eyes tension growing between them.

Kia's eyes glowed slightly as her subconscious appeared. "Yeah yeah! She love Typh now, not you. He's the one." Her subconscious said casually.

"I am her, dumbo! She's too afraid to say it herself so she let me out to say it for her." Kia's subconscious sighed.

Typh looked at Eric, "That's how I found out also, the way I got her to tell me without the subconscious was with paper and pen." He said as he remembered the moment preparing himself if Eric tried to retaliate.

Eric sat down and thought for a moment. "Alright I just have one more question. But I need to ask her not some damn subconscious prodding at the back of her mind." He waited for her response.

Eric stood up. "If it's true and you do love him. What does that mean for you and me?" He looked down at her neckless and back at her. His expression darkened.

"This is just...all so sudden...I..." she stopped with an obvious loss for words..before the tears started rolling down her cheeks

The machine clicked as something else started to come from the ground a distance away. "My primary function is to aid my master, what assistance do you require?" It asked her almost binary as it spoke.

Drake decided it be easier to remove himself from the situation rather than get involved so he left the three to their own business. He returned back to the school dorm.

Megan nodded "That will defiantly work...." She then noticed Sean "Hey! So where will Bailey be staying? I hope it's our room!" She said with glee.

@ScaraByte

Sean walked over to the girls glaring at Bailey since she might have said something. "Yes she will be staying in out room.... She doesn't like to stay at hotels so that's why she's staying their."

Bailey looked from Megan to Sean "Sean you've done more than I thought, already sharing a room with this girl" She said teasingly while grinning. Sean was blushing and turned away from the others to hide it

@Archdemon

"What is it you'd like me to make for you ma'am?" The machine asked with a metallic anticipation.

@TerrinX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back