• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Cecilia held Evylon close to her on the bed before kissing her cheek. "I hope you sleep well" She said sweetly as she got up from the bed. Her hair falling behind her while she stood in her night-gown.

Des sighed the fact that Sil could even conceder something like that really showed how much she had changed she sounded more like the monster Des had expected her to be when she first came.

" Even if you could alter my mind Psychi wouldn't let it stay and neither would the principal, she may not be the best but she does care when people are being blatantly evil, and if that is meant to make me like you it doesn't you sound more like what I believed you to be when we met than ever before" Des said now sounding very mad that someone that called herself her sister could even think like that.

"Well you obviously wont come to enjoy my company anytime soon, so I might as well" she sighed almost sadly

" Or you could try earning my affection like a real person rather than what you think I like " Des said still sounding mad at Sil she did love her sister but the sister she loved had apparently gone down a dark path.

" Like is not love we aren't dating or anything yet " Des said " Why can't you be happy with being my sister I love you I always will " Des said honestly she did love Sil even with how she was acting she was just mad at Sil for not talking to her instead of doing what she had.

Kia gave up on searching so she headed outside. Just as she got relaxed on the grass, she saw two girls on the roof. "What on earth are they doing..." Kia would say as she flew up to them. "Ummm... Can I ask for why you're on the roof?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Sil simply raised her finger to Kia before a firery cage erupted around this new annoyance "I don't want you to love me like a sister. I want you to love me like..."

Once the cage formed, Kia simply laughed and send out a jet of water. "Dude. Not cool..." She'd say with a slight smirk.

" And you expect me to just suddenly love you when your willing to do that to random people" Des said pointing to the cage Sil had changed a lot " If you can't show kindness then you won't win over Psychi" Des said.

Typh walked outside and saw a girl flying near the roof who looked familiar. "Hey Kia that's you right?" He asked her slightly confused on why she would be flying at the roof.

Kia would nod at Typh. She'd then turn back to the sisters. "So allow me to get this straight. You're sisters but this one." Kia'd point at Sil. "Wants to be in a romantic relationship?"

Sil picked up Kia with telepathy and threw her towards the ocean "I can't change who I am, but I can change who you are.."

TerrinX said:
Sil picked up Kia with telepathy and threw her towards the ocean "I can't change who I am, but I can change who you are.."
(It's telekinesis xD I'm just teasin', though. I know what you meant ;3)

Kia would only be thrown about 10 feet away. "That's it, you're getting it punk!" She would use Spacial Rend on Sil. "Find it hard to move or think?"

" You can try but if you're willing to change someone to make them love you you don't love them " Des said resolutely she could run off with the distractions to perhaps the most powerful psychic on the island Psychi.

(( Ha nice )) "I'm not from this dimension you dumbass" she sais annoyed before grabbing Des and disappearing into darkness

Kia would travel through a portal to where Sil was. "Neither am I..." She'd smirk. "I'm Palkia, God of space. Now, I suggest you leave that girl alone!"

(I'm God of space mate. I create portals everywhere! Even to the toilet! xD like have u seen the Pokémon movies?

Kia would be sent out of his realm. "Crap!" She'd be blasted out of the realm, crashing into Typh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back