• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Des came out and saw that Psychi was on the couch grading she was mostly caught up with her own grading her work came in large piles on due dates as most of it required lots of papers and she assigned little homework.

Once des was dressed she came out and sat on the couch. " You know I just realized you call me by my full name, why don't you just call me Des?" She asked.

Psychi pulled away from his work and looked at Desdemona quizzically. "Des...?" He said the word slowly, as if it was foreign and new to him. "Des..." He scratched his cheek and looked back down at his grading. "Very well. I'll call you that from now on."

After silently grading a few papers, he awkwardly decided to continue the conversation. "So Ms Des... is grading English and Social Studies easy for you...? As a math professor I find it very difficult. I'm not very abstract." He wrote a grade down on one sheet. "I'd only rather see in black and white than shades of gray; it's much easier for me."

" Only the English " Des chuckled Psychi still didn't call her just Des but well what he did call her was acceptable. Still if he wanted to think in black and white English was not something for him to grade. " In English there is no right answer you have to read every paper , there are many shades of grey in fact it is all grey" She explained.

Psychi nodded solemnly. "I envy that, you know." He sighed. "This is probably why I have such difficulty grasping emotion and passion... to me, it's all rationality and logic. I wouldn't mind you teaching me at all; unfortunately in that area I tend to be a slow learner." He gently leaned against Des, but then pulled back.

After grading half of his stack, he put the papers down and turned to her. "Let's do something... romantic? And I don't want it to be awkward like it was last night. I want it to be... intentionally romantic." He appeared thoughtful. "I suppose if you aren't tired of me yet, we could go to the amusement park."

Kia went looking around the school in search of party members. She needed a group to help her find and complete a Mystery Dungeon, looking for a special item to reverse the effects of the Spacial Rend she used on Eric.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Eric struggled to move. He was holding onto the wall for support. "Someone anyone please help." He needed to find more people.

Drake slasher was in his office to go grab some paperwork he accidentally left in his desk. He had also more files on more students as they arrived so he was also checking those out.

((Drake is open to any interaction from anyone if they wish to converse.))

Sean walked back to his dorm and stopped at the door his ears not hearing anything. What if they messed with my things? Even worse what about the gem I bought? He wondered before knocking on the door. It might be a bad sign but he didn't exactly care he was more concerned on things, if she was done in there then he would check then move his things. If not he would move them give them a reason for it and leave, as long as things went as planned.

@Archdemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan shouted "It's open! You can come in!" Jack noticed another bed "Hey who's your dorm buddy?" Megan looked at him "Sean!" Jack nodded "Is he pretty cool?" Megan nodded and Jack nodded too "Alright then, though if he does anything bad to you kick his ass then call me so that I can call the band and then I'll kick his ass then they'll kick his ass but if he's a radical dude then that really shouldn't happen."

@ScaraByte

Sean opened the door hiding his arm that was shaking as he walked in "Konnichiwa... erm... I mean Hello" He said before thinking. Why did I speak that way... am I a complete screw-up He thought before going over to his bag and messing in it for a moment pulling out a palm-sized metal ball and a white box. He sighed in relief knowing they hadn't messed with it. "Well... I-i'm going to leave now sorry for causing any trouble" He said before heading to the door, That must be her brother.... and now they both want to kill me so this is bad news. Maybe if I write my will now I can be ok with it otherwise it's possible a Shadow Claw would be the best option. He continued to think as his eyes showed a nervousness he hadn't gotten before maybe it was from the idea of being killed or worse.

@Archdemon

Jack walked in front of Sean "You must be Sean! The names Jack and I'm the brother of Megan!" He grabbed his hand as he shook it "Hey are you alright? You look extremely nervous? Is it because of me? Sorry but I know I can be Scary sometimes but you seem to be nice kid so you're okay in my books just don't try anything to my sister otherwise I'd have to step in and you don't want that to happen." He smiled as he patted Sean's shoulder "I shouldn't keep you any longer from whatever you were gonna do."

@ScaraByte

Sean's entire body froze in terror This isn't even a move yet i'm terrified... "Y-yes, I'ts nice to meet you.... Oh and I was leaving so I wouldn't interrupt anything" He said before moving aside and going to the door. "Sayonara to zan'nen" He said before hurrying out the door and hitting his foot on the way out as he closed it, He started walking down the hallway "Why the hell am I freaking out, is it because of everything that's happened so far?" He asked himself as he continued to walk Why is my body reacting like it is... could it be that I.... "No of course not what am I thinking... but still" He continued to walk as he thought.

@Archdemon

Sean looked at the girl still distraught in state "Uhm... I probably can't be of much help. The principle should be able to help though have you checked there yet?" He asked her his eyes still nervous and he took a few steps back towards the dorm room before stopping. This is bad either way i'm nervous and I don't know what to do He thought to himself frantically.

"No... The principal won't be able to help. Allow me to explain what I'm asking you: I need help to find and conquer a Mystery Dungeon."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Des giggle a little bit thinking that being tired of him was a joke " A real date would be great and the amusement park sounds fun" She said

" And even if you are a slow learned I can give you plenty of lessons we can start tonight" She said leaning forward and giving Psychi a kiss.

" Sil that you I thought you had moved for awhile?" Des thought rather confused by hearing her sister's voice in her head when she should be well somewhere else doing what Des had asked.

" Did you meet delaga or something? Des thought getting only more confused as well that sounded like some of the head ache inducing time traveling stuff that dealga could do.

Sean's phone rang and he answered it quickly moving away from the girl. "Hello?" He asked before the voice on the other side said. "Get to the airport now or we'll have complications" Before hanging up, Wait was that today... no it... it was! He thought before bowing to the girl "Apologies but I need to catch a plane" He said before going to his dorm again opening the door before using Shadow Sneak to get to his bag knocking it over as he withdrew a bracelet from it causing a metal clanking noise as he left leaving the door opened as he turned to normal and walked towards the doors of the school.

@Archdemon (If you want someone to notice something. Plus it's a chance for rp to start again)

" Ok so then why did you visit Celebi to travel though time and does this mean you could be the sister you came looking for?" Des thought to Sil mucking about time tended to create odd loops like that.

Evylon was sleeping soundly, she had skipped the dance, after being satisfied with winning 2nd place in the fashion show.

"I left on purpose so I wouldn't interfere with my time stream. Thats not the point at hand, the point is I came back to find you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back