• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"How's this?" She asked before going over to him and kissing him. (Can someone interact with Elise who is crawling around the school, heavily beaten?)

"I guess so too." Fluff said with a smile and then she noticed Luca approached them. "H-hi Luca." @ScaraByte @NightCasterZ

Yoshi was walking around the campus and saw Elise crawling on the ground, injuried. "Oh my goodness!" She quick rushes over to the injured person. "Are you alright?!" @NightCasterZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Typh kissed her back before moving away "I like it very much" He said with a smile.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Cal asked with a smile changing his expression quickly.

"That's the reason I did it..." She said before kissing him again.

Elise managed to crawl to the field where Calvin, Luca and Fluffy before collapsing. "H-help...+

"H-help..." She muttered again.

Luca hopped over to Elise. "You'll be alright..."

Elise turned to Calvin. "Everywhere..."

Luca spoke again, staying calm. "Find a healer."

"Some boys came up to me and started besting me..." She slowly sat up. "I'm gonna go beat the crap out of them when I'm healed!" She yelled angrily.

"Violence doesn't solve anything..." Luca said as he started walking away. "Take care of her." He entered the school.

Kia smirked. "Probably..."

Cal looked at Fluff, "Well that makes four but... the more the merrier" He said with a smile as he turned back to Elise. He didn't care to much about the fact of the people there but he knew that they'd be alright. "So how are the beds going to work?" He asked Fluff a bit confused.

@NightCasterZ @RosietheEchidna

Elise sat up properly. "Thanks... I guess I'll leave it to Luca!" she said cheerfully. "And thanks..." She said to Fluff.

Luca found the boys who did it by checking their auras. He found them and spoke to them. "Please don't hurt my friend again or I'll have to get involved..." He said sternly. The boys just laughed and approached Luca and tried to attack him only to be left on the ground with a broken arm each. He returned to the group. "Sorry about that but Elise can have my bed."

Cal nodded seemingly not embarrassed. Then after registering it for a moment blushing, "That would work though since that would be enough beds." He said with a smile to the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back