• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Aww come on and swim with me I dont want to be lonely." Bailey replied taking the towel with a cute sad look on her face.

Luca moved from the rock and towards some peach trees. He picked one off and sat down to eat it. Then, he turned to look see the two kissing which made him smile. Luca turned back to the sky.

Kia had been looking around the spooky cave that Typh took her to. "This is cool!"

Elise finally left Eric's dorm and grabbed something to eat. Whilst there, a couple of the older kids had something wrong with Elise and so started picking on her. They kept on beating her and hurting her until she was lying on the ground, not unconscious though. The boys just stood over her.

Rebecca looked up. "Really? Thank you." She got up and took off her jacket. She hesitantly walk to the water.

Typh smiled, "See that hole in the ground right?" He said pointing to a deep hole that seemed to have a naturally forming staircase on one of the sides.

@NightCasterZ

(Aww... Her first kiss!)

Fluff savored the moment of her first kiss and felt that it was meant to be. She was mentally relieved and happy that she finally expressed her feelings to Cal as she continued to kiss him. After a while, she pulled apart from the kiss and looked at Cal with a wide smile. "That was so beautiful... For once in my life, I actually feel really really happy!" @ScaraByte

Typh smiled again before removing his pants and running at it. "It's a rather nice place" He said before jumping over the side and disappearing into it.

@NightCasterZ

Cal smiled at her "As am I" He said looking at her. Did this mean they were dating now or in a romantic relationship of sorts. He had so many questions about what was going to happen but he knew it would all occur in due time.

@RosietheEchidna

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca looked up. "Really? Thank you." She got up and took off her jacket. She hesitantly walk to the water.
Bailey removed her tank top and throw it aside. She then held Rebecca's hand and walked into the water. "Come on, it doesn't bite!" she joked.

Typh coughed for a minute as he floated on the water at the bottom. "If you didn't guess it's a hot-springs of sorts. I don't know if this adds to the place or not though" He said with a smile as he looked at the glowing ground.

@NightCasterZ

Typh smirked as he moved over to her. "Well it'd be best to fix that right?" He said as he put his hands at the bottom of her shirt.

Typh smiled at her. "If you take those off I can set them out to dry.... and it will become even hotter in here" He said mischievously as he took her shirt from her and held it ready to set it on the steps to dry.

Kia smirked before taking off her trousers so they can dry too. "Is this better?" she asked cheekily with a devious look playing across her face.

"I like it that way" Typh said with a smirk before going over and setting her clothes on the steps before returning to her.

"I'm glad..." She said, smirking.

The boys eventually left Elise alone, next to dead. "H-help..." She kept on muttering as she crawled around to look for someone to help her.

Luca jumped over to Fluff and Calvin. "Evening..." He said calmly as he landed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back