• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Sean looked at her before getting his clothes back on himself. "Are you saying you wouldn't want to have a kid?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head, he knew what she was meaning considering their current scenario but he knew it'd be best to wait for now.

@Archdemon

Cal moved forward a bit more feeling froggy he moved forward a bit more. "It was meant to disarm you and i've done just that." He said before jumping to the side and running around Fluff in circles making himself harder to hit.

@RosietheEchidna

"I understand that. I should probably tell you this as well, When we first met you remember that right?" Sean asked her smiling slightly. He hand started to put his shirt on as he said this.

@Archdemon

Fluff felt silly that she fell for a disarming trick and when Cal started running around her, she calmed herself and closed her eyes, focusing on her senses and waited for a right moment to strike. She timed herself just right and aimed a sweep kick at his legs to make him trip and fall. @ScaraByte

Cal though he tripped rolled until he was at her leg and coiled around it. "I told you i'm surprising with my tactics" He said before getting up and holding her on his shoulders with a smirk. The initial sting from the kick remained but he ignored it.

@RosietheEchidna

Sean pulled his shirt on, "Well about three minutes after that I realized I had a crush on you" He said as he started to mess with his hair.

@Archdemon

Sean looked at his sister slightly confused. "I didn't tell her anything though... I fell asleep at the airport and she must've read my dreams" He said as he narrowed his eyes at his sleeping sister.

@Archdemon

Rebecca blushed furiously. "Oh um ok. We should probably go find your dorm I guess." She started walking to the dorm area.

Fluff smiled a bit while she was on his shoulders. "Wow! You're really good!" She was having a lot of fun with Cal and started to feel like her old self again before she became shy and quiet. "How about this?" she smirked before she grabbed his shoulders then pushed herself so she did a handstand on Cal's shoulders then she leaned back, falling to behind him, and managed to plant her feet on his back. "Hyah!" Fluff shouted as she fell onto her back, still holding Cal's shoulders, and did a monkey flip to throw him backwards. @ScaraByte

Cal landed from her flip holding himself up with by his hands and feet under him. "Smooth move, But I can do something you can't do exactly" He said with a smirk as he flipped around and stood back up. He looked at her, "Besides it's a bit easier to wrap then to tear" He said using his other tactic of confusion again.

Fluff was confused at first but then grew a playful smile. "You won't fool me again!" She dashed at him with an abrupt burst of speed till she was right in front of him. "Buneary... Spin!!" she jumped and did her signature move, spinning in the air and lashed a leg out to kick him in the face, four times, before landing back to the ground. @ScaraByte

Tazmodo said:
Rebecca blushed furiously. "Oh um ok. We should probably go find your dorm I guess." She started walking to the dorm area.
"So do you have a dorm partner?" Bailey asked Rebbeca curiously.

Cal turned away holding his eye, "That was unexpected" He said as he smiled turning back to her as he held his hand over his eye hiding whatever had happened behind it. "I give up, you've won" He said bowing as he continued to hide it, I hope she doesn't ask me to remove my hand He said slightly worried about what she'd say next.

@RosietheEchidna

"Yeah I got one earlier. Her name is fluff. Why?" She asked still blushing as she walked to Baileys dorm.

Fluff cheered happily. "Yay!! That was so much fun!" She bowed in respect of her witty and skilled opponent. "Thank you for fighting me!" She then noticed him holding his eye and grew a little worried. "Uh oh! Did I hurt you?" @ScaraByte

Cal shook his hand in the air. "N-no you didn't hurt me... don't worry" He said nervously as he held his eye for a moment longer.He moved his hand away his eye slightly reddened. "S-so what're you gonna do now?" He asked her with a careful smile hiding any sign of being hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back