• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Cal smiled, "Thanks, my mother told me that story so...." He said looking off to the side trying not to think about sleeping with Fluff. Though he knew she'd probably get onto him if he didn't sleep.

Fluff opened her eyes softly and looked at Cal. "The space in the bed is open if you want it. I really don't mind sharing the bed."

Cal walked over and sat down on the bed gently. He didn't know what to do exactly so he continued to do what he though.

"Goodnight" Cal said before drifting off to sleep his body hugging Fluff for some reason as he slept. Though he wasn't conscious of doing so apparently he was doing such.

Tazmodo said:
Eric walked out of the shower and dried off. "That was the best shower I've ever had."
"It was pretty good yeh" Ase said getting out after him. "Hey what happened to the eleven year old?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScaraByte said:
Mari got in the coaster and looked around. It was a rather nice coaster for the ones she'd seen her entire life, "Don't cry ok?" She asked holding her hand out to him.
@CactusWren
"I won't," Rikuto chuckled. He noticed her outstretched palm and gave her his hand. "This'll be fun, right?" He gave her an affectionate smirk.

The ride began to move.

Mari smiled as she made sure she wouldn't fly from the ride as it was going. She didn't want to hit the ground for her lack of intelligence rather than other things it could've been for.

@CactusWren

"Mommy why are you crying?" The girl with yellow bells asked her mother.

The girl with white hair nodded, "Yeah why are you crying for mommy?" She asked confused on their mothers state.

@TerrinX

Mari smiled at Riku a little confused about why he liked rollaer-coaster so much. She looked away slightly for a moment before turning back to him blushing lightly and smiling. Today was eventful and she enjoyed it but the time seemed to be passing so quickly She thought to herself a little glumly but at the same time cheerfully.

@CactusWren

Jack just shook his head as they went back to his house. After unlocking the door he showed her the guest room "You'll be sleeping here." He placed his keys on the dresser next to his bed and flopped down on the bed. He couldn't actually believe that on their first date they'd already talk about having kids..... He wondered if they could still do the band gig if that ever happened but most likely not unless they did the gig at the island and not leave for some other place.

Drake nodded and shut the door behind her and went to his couch "........." He just sat there in silence.

Megan sighed "Well at least in two days she'll be gone and we can do a lot of things..." She said seductively.

@CactusWren

@ScaraByte

Sean looked at Megan as a deep crimson blush crossed his face. "Well that's true we can..... but technically she's only here a day and a few hours" He said nervously as he tried to hide his face and the blush. He felt his heart beat still sped up as he thought about what happened a short while before his blush holding firm on his face.

@Archdemon

@ScaraByte

Finally the rollarcoaster slid to a smooth stop at the entrance. Rikuto's hair was messy and wild but he was completely pumped with adrenaline. "That was AWESOME! I kind of want to do it aga-" He stopped as he noticed the line to that one ride had gotten longer over time, and he waved it off. "Never mind~ So what's next? Ferris Wheel?"

@Archdemon

Wednesday sighed in relief. "Thanks, Jack. You're an awesome friend." She let herself fall back in the guest room's bed, her eyes wide and swimming with thoughts. She wondered if Lume was still back at her dorm... She cringed at a thought. "Hey, Jack? Do you think I could borrow a shirt and jeans?" They'd be twice her size, sure, but she'd rather wear that than her current clothes to take a shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Drake? He hasn't talked to Wednesday yet....))

Jack sighed "I know.... And you're terrible at dates.... Go ahead I don't care...." He was still on his bed.

@CactusWren

Megan giggled "Well.... At least next time won't be as painful as the first."

@ScaraByte

Mari nodded as she looked at him. "Do you like the ferris wheel?" She asked him not wanting to do something he didn't want to do. Her mind was worried about whether or not he'd like to be on the Ferris wheel or doing something else.

@CactusWren

Sean looked at her and smiled, "It's not my fault we aren't completely attuned to one another, it's natures fault" He said while thinking on it. How do you blame something on a supernatural force? he thought to himself a bit confused on his own logic.

@Archdemon

(Pffbt. I knew this was going to happen eventually xD The 'K's at the end of both names confuse me a little bit)

@Archdemon

Wednesday slid off the bed and wandered into Jack's room, looking through his drawers. "Eh, it was less of a date and more of me trying to come up with an excuse to talk to you." She pulled out a black shirt with some band name on it and a random pair of jeans. She smirked and looked over him. "Why? You didn't actually want us to go on a date, did you? Because I can pull awesome dates. I just wasn't in my best frame of mind today."

@ScaraByte

"Yeah, I love the Ferris Wheel," Rikuto nodded. "I like how high it takes you! Especially if we get on one of those carts that swing back and forth while you're up there! You feel like you're getting ready to fall off! Plus it's kind of on the romantic side, right? Half and half- it works for me."

Mari smiled, "When we go on it though can I...." She said before her blush came back. She put her hands together behind her, "Can I hold onto you?" She asked blushing. The main reason was that she was scared of heights when she knew nothing could support her. Her knees held against one another uneasily as she thought about being up that high but she didn't know if that was the only reason or not.

@CactusWren

He sighed "When you said "You, me, let's go on a date" I expected a somewhat proper date not..... This madness about pregnancy and hiding from some girl......." He didn't look while she put his clothes on cause it's kinda rude. "Right now I'm exhausted mentally because of the mental What the Fuck you gave me today....."

@CactusWren

Megan sighed "I wasn't saying it was a bad thing..... I'm just saying I can enjoy it more is all."

@ScaraByte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back