• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Elise turned to look at the two. "It's his way of harnessing his aura effectively. By training it all the time." Then she heard what Calvin said. "Oh cool!" She said, finishing her plate and placing it in the sink.

Lucario was lifting weights that were 500x times his weight yet still didn't feel challenged. After all that, he went back to the room and took a drink of water. "Morning..."

Cal waved to Luca before thinking about his friends. I think they're a Chandelure and a Lampent but I could be wrong... He thought to himself quietly before getting his clothes to head out in and going to the bathroom to change quickly as he tried to remember them.

((You do realize anything over what he lifted this morning will crush him.....))

Fluff was surprised when she heard him talk about how much weight he lifted. "Oh wow! You're really strong! Maybe I can train with you? I like to practice my Karate in the morning so I guess have a similarity!" she smiled as she ate her pancakes then looked at Cal.

((I'm not making a loophole or anything... just stating the truth gravity would technically crush him. Or break his body, I didn't write the theories))

((True but lets stay in reason don't try over 1000x the weight of a Snorlax. That should be a bit more reasonable considering it is pokemon))

@ScaraByte

"If I had known you didn't like the Ferris Wheel I wouldn't have mentioned it," Rikuto told with her an apologetic chuckle. "Next time we won't get on it. For now let's just talk: what do you feel like doing next?"

Fluff didn't mind if Luca hurt her in a sparring match but she knew how strong he was so she decided to start from his lower power. "Okay, but I don't mind if I get hurt. It just helps me grow stronger for the next time!" she finished her pancakes and cleaned up her plate and fork.

((I'm not saying it does. I'm just stating the weight limit. Thought it'd be best to do it now instead of later 100x the weight of a snorlax is maximum))

Mari looked at him, "I do like Ferris wheels just not the height. I don't know what we should do next though" She said smiling at him as she moved away from him a tiny bit. Slowly adjusting herself to the height they were currently at, her mind slowly calming as well as her rapid heart beat.

@CactusWren

Calvin walked out of the bathroom changed and headed out to the door, he was still deep in thought so he didn't tell anyone anything just opened the door and went into the hallway. He started on his walk out of the school and to the place he was supposed to meet them at.

"Okay!" Fluff said with a smile as she went to the bathroom to and changed into her trademark outfit and bunny ear hood, a few minutes later.

@ScaraByte

"We could pig out on junk food," Rikuto suggested. "Corn on the cob, corndogs, deep fried corn... cotton candy. Hey, do you want to grab something to drink after this? I'm sure they sell beer at the amusement park, right?"

Mari looked at him nervously. "Y-yeah, if you get drunk though don't try anything to lewd alright?" She said blushing as she thought of something she planned to do. The day was rather late but still seemed early, she just wondered if they were even of age to drink. She wasn't sure but why not?

@CactusWren

@Scarabyre

"I was only planning to do one drink," Rikuto assured Mari. "And I don't get drunk that easily~ Don't worry." He gave her a small squeeze and leaned against her slightly. He continued to stare out of the window, watching the amusement park. "So after we get something to eat and drink, do you want to head back?"

Mari at him for a moment before moving slightly and looking out the window to the amusement park. "Yeah... then it will just be us." She said soothingly before she turned back to Rikuto for a moment then returning her gaze to the outside world. It was pretty as he had said it was but she wasn't sure about how high up and safe it was causing her to hold to him even tighter.

@CactusWren

@ScaraByte

"Yeah, I'm kind of tired to be honest," Rikuto admitted, stretching a bit. "When we head back to our dorm I'm probably just going to crash."

He let Mari cling on to him, and actually encouraged her to as he held on to her a little tighter.

Finally their cart stopped and they were let out.

"I'm game for anything," Rikuto told Mari, "But right now I'm craving corndogs. What do you wanna eat?"

Mari looked at him for a moment as she thought about it not knowing exactly what to say since she was blushing. "I'm good with whatever.... I'm not picky when it comes to food" She said before turning her head to hide her blush. She looked away though her heart beating quickly from the Ferris Wheel though she was getting a little less afraid of heights now.

@CactusWren

"Corndogs it is, then!" Rikuto said, taking Mari's hand and pulling her along to the food stands nearby. "I'm buying."

Before she could comment he went over to a vender and purchased two corndogs and two cold glasses of beer.

"Find a seat for us," Rikuto said, smiling at Mari. "I'll bring our food over."

@ScaraByte

Mari nodded nervously before walking over to a table that was nearby but still a distance from it. She sat down in the seat in front of the other one she twiddled her thumbs as she thought about something. Luckily her blush had disappeared so she didn't look sick or anything but like she normally would look. She looked at her hands though so she wouldn't look elsewhere or blush about something random.

@CactusWren

Tazmodo said:
Eric dried of and got dressed. "I don't know. Should we go look for her? ... nah she's fine." He jumped onto his bed.
"Mabey we were to loud" Ase said getting dressed. "Or should I say I was to loud"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back