• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"But mommy you're alive right here" The Yellow belled girl said poking their mother.

@TerrinX

Mari looked at Riku with a blush and a nervous look on her face. "D-does that mean that we're... dating?" She asked smiling under her blush she felt kinda happy inside that he'd said that so she continued to feel happy inside but didn't know what to do at the moment.

@CactusWren

"I suppose your right...But...Cecilia sold herself to free me and I spited her for it and now Ill never see her again to tell her im sorry"

Sil watched the three from the shadows, "This is quite a sad ordeal you find yourself in isnt it. Evylon"

"Don't worry mommy, She probably forgives you but... I can see how she'd be a bit upset" The white haired girl said before the belled girl nodded as well.

@TerrinX

Rikuto smiled warmly up at her. "Sure. We're dating now." He stood up on his bed to get close to Mari and kiss her again. He bit her lower lip into the kiss and pecked her neck. "Mmm, I just want to kiss you everywhere, Mari."

@ScaraByte

Evylon glanced at the girls before turning her attention to the dark part of the room. "Who are you?"

Sil laughed, "Your savior...or have your forgotten already?"

The girls looked where there mom was looking in confusion.

@TerrinX

Mari blushed at his comment. "Does that mean you want to..." She asked confused on his meaning behind that. She felt her heart beat increase speed as she worried about what he was meaning. His voice seemed strangely seductive to her but she didn't know why or how it changed that way.

@CactusWren

@ScaraByte

Rikuto laughed and shook his head, running his fingers through Mari's hair. "No, of course not. Let's wait until we're both comfortable with our relationship, alright?" He kissed her again. "But we could start with us just laying down next to each other."

Last edited by a moderator:
"What do you want" she said angrily at Sil.

"Im here to return your beloved of course, I am sealing the door to my world as well." she said before vanishing, before Cecilia and Des appeared from no where.

TerrinX said:
"What do you want" she said angrily at Sil.
"Im here to return your beloved of course, I am sealing the door to my world as well." she said before vanishing, before Cecilia and Des appeared from no where.
(@Karcen Des is back c:)

The two children looked at the new girls and then back to their mother, "Momma who are they?" they both asked in perfect unison.

@TerrinX

Mari nodded to him with a nervous facial expression, "S-so are you wanting to do that now or?" She asked slightly embarrassed.

@CactusWren

"Yeah," Rikuto said happily. He jumped off his bed and went around to climb to the top. He sat on her mattress and hugged her. "We can start slow. I don't mind. We have all the time in the world."

@ScaraByte

Karcen said:
( didn't we establish sil is dead in this timeline)
(( But that would mean Cecilia never left? Also we didnt establish that, and the Des in this universe was a clone? ))

( are you do you words can not express my utter disbelieving that you do not understand the idea of applying fan fiction to fan fiction that PM is AU in other words IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS IT IS NOT RELATED IT DOES NOT INFLUENCE IT IT IS FANFICTION OF THIS AN ALTERNATE DO YOU NOT GET THAT I HAVE SAID IT LIEK FIVE TIMES. ok in this cannon in this rp DEs went to that world KILLED SIL DESTROYED THE DIMENSION AND LEFT)

Mari smirked at him, "I don't want to take things too slow" She said as she made note of her plush at the foot of her bed. She moved over to him squishing her body to his with a smile, "So what do you want to do now?" She asked him staring into his eyes indecisive on what to do on her own right now.

@CactusWren

( then it sent into AU but in cannon we pretended that the des going in and killing everything was cannon)

@ScaraByte

Rikuto chuckled again. "No. We're going to take it slow." He hugged her close to his body and lay down with her. "Right now we're going to sleep. We could go further when we're both ready." He gently touched her leg and ran his fingers against it.

(( I never agreed to this nor did I know about it. ,-, like I said, even if that did happen Cecilia was gone for that time duration which would have made no sense ))

( well your time to protest was 100 pages in this timeline des went in kicked ass came otu and all that dark unpleasantness she brought in was sloved)

( 100 pages ago i posted bringing Des Psychi and cecilia all back with Sil dead you had then to protest abotu the off camera death Cecilia has been back the whole time or at leats she came back a day after due to timey whimey stuff)

(( I never agreed to any of this, Also its been a week in rp since then also why would Cecilia come back a different time than Des? Also in truth only three legendaies can bend space in the first place ))

( they all came back at once the same time together as a trio we are not bring in the pm versions of des and cecilia )

( and if it has been a week they came back the day after sil took cecilia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back