• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

@ScaraByte

Rikuto pretended to look offended. "Moi? Not possible for me to be skilled? You are so going to regret you said that." He paid the machoke behind the stall and appeared thoughtful. "Hey, I have an idea. If I win, you kiss me. If I lose, you kiss me. Is that a deal?" He smirked mischeivously.

Mari smirked not catching the full deal. "Deal!" she said loudly before what he said dawned on her. "W-wait either way I kiss you.... how is that fair?" She asked aggravated at herself for being tricked so easily.

@CactusWren

"I was walking around the school and saw this tree, it has peaches on it apparently." Cal said smiling at his find. "Would you like one?" He asked her as he tilted his head slightly since he knew where they were but didn't know for sure where they'd be.

@RosietheEchidna

Cal disappeared into the leaves for a moment before coming back out with a peach for her. He moved aside some and dropped to the ground landing carefully on his feet, "Here ya go" He said with a gentle smile as he held a peach out to her.

@RosietheEchidna

@ScaraByte

"Yeah, pretty much," Rikuto chuckled. "It's like that saying... 'All's fair in love and pizza.'"

He turned to the stand and stood with a confident stance, and he suddenly grew very serious. He narrowed his eyes and tossed the ring over to the parade of neatly aligned glass bottles. It swooped and swivled into the neck. He smirked. Too easy. He concentrated again and expertly threw the second ring over. It caught again. And the last- it caught again.

"We have a winner," the machoke said, raising his hand to the plushies at the top. "So what do you want?"

Rikuto looked at Mari expectantly. "Okie-doke. Pick your plush, sweetheart."

"Th-thank you!" Fluff accepted the peach and took a small bite out of it, thoroughly enjoying the sweet taste. And was even sweeter to her that someone did a nice gesture like that for her. "Mmm... It's so sweet."

Mari looked at the plush's carefully examining each one of them, "I want the Vulpix" She said pointing at it. She was going to wait a little while before kissing Riku though since he'd never specified where he wanted to be kissed. The time they'd spent together was shorter than she'd originally believed.

@CactusWren

Calivn smiled at her remark, "I hoped they'd be. Otherwise they'd be less of a peach, You said you were practicing Karate earlier right?" He asked with a grin before biting his own peach.

@RosietheEchidna

Jack nodded slowly "Alright..... Wasn't expecting this today but I can't really talk since I didn't expect anything today......alright Where to?" He asked his date Wednesday.

Megan sighed "Well I mean just sit here holding each other and well we can't really do it here with your sister right over there." She said pointing towards the sleeping form of Bailey.

"Well.... I don't really have any major projects.... Just mostly work I get from Cecilia since I'm just a student councilor." Drake answered

@CactusWren

@ScaraByte

Sean blushed at her words as he sat down on her bed and looked at her. "Like I said Bailey is here for a short time now... besides she doesn't wake up to easily" He said with a smile. Bailey didn't wake up unless she was ready to or her friend said something that sent her into alert.

@Archdemon

@ScaraByte

Rikuto nodded and pointed at the vulpix, the machoke bringing it down and handing it over to Mari.

"So what do you want to do now?" Rikuto chuckled. "You know what? I'll decide next. Let's go on that one." He pointed at a very extreme looking rollarcoaster.

@Archdemon

Wednesday looked over her shoulder nervously and quickly grabbed his hand, squeezing it. "We're going to, um. Let's go to a store that sells cookies or something. And coffee. Decaffinated coffee." She began dragging him off.

Esmeralda gazed at him evenly. "Is that so? Perhaps you can join forces with me. I have quite a list of projects that I need to get completed, and I'd appreciate the help."

Calvin looked at her, "Thats good. If you don't practice it's harder to achieve more of a skill" He said before biting the peach again taking the bite away slowly as he tasted it again.

@RosietheEchidna

Mari grabbed the plush and smirked as he pointed at the roller coaster. "That seems like fun, lets do it!" She said aloud before moving over to him and kissing him on the cheek. Afterwards walking off towards the roller coaster.

@CactusWren

Megan sighed "I'm going to trust you on this..... Let's do it!" She blushed. She can't believe she's going to do it on day one but she can't help it, he's the one she wants to stay with. She laid down on her bed to get ready.

@ScaraByte ((Possible Fade to Black?))

Jack just followed along.

Drake raised an eyebrow "What kind of projects?" He asked as he sipped his tea

@CactusWren

@ScaraByte

Rikuto smirked and coolly walked after Mari with his hands tucked in his pockets, never breaking his stride. When they finally made it to the line, he watched the rows of pokemon people screaming in the coaster above them and looked down at her. "You sure you aren't scared~? You can hang on to me if you want to."

@Archdemon

Wednesday pulled Jack along to a shop, twitching uncomfortably even as she got to the front desk. The cashier behind even seemed concerned, but she brushed it off. "I'd like some M&M cookies, please, with a decaf coffee." She blinked up at Jack and stared back down. "And how about you? I'll pay. You can owe me later."

"You know, art projects," Esmeralda explained. "Like for the cultural festival that'll be coming up later. I'm designing a huge haunted house that goes through several classrooms, courtesy of the Art Club. Maybe you could help paint the walls and even dress up as a monster to scare anybody who passes through."

Sean blushed as he moved over to her. "I'm ready if you are, Megan" He said as he looked into her eyes.

((Fade to Black))

Bailey continued to sleep since she was buried under blankets and pillows.

@Archdemon

Calvin swallowed then smiled, "Yeah, i'm not a master or anything at it but i'm decent" He said before biting his peach again leaving an orangeish space exposed on it.

@RosietheEchidna

Mari looked at him daringly, "I wouldn't get scared of something like this... if it was a plane i'd get kinda scared but a roller coaster" She said with a smile as she looked at him.

@Archdemon

@ScaraByte

Rikuto gazed at Mari innocently before leaning against her. "So? Who says I won't get scared? Are you still going to hold on to me or what~?" He took her hand again. "At the very least we have to hold hands."

Mari smiled at Riku, "I can hold your hand. Try not to cry though, otherwise people will think my date is more of a fradycat than me" She said giggling. He seemed to want to be in physical contact with her tonight but what exactly was he planning? She knew she'd probably find out sooner or later so she went with it for now.

@CactusWren

Fluff grew excited when he found out that Cal and her shared something in coming, something that she really liked. "Really? C-could you maybe practice with me? Just for fun?" @ScaraByte

@ScaraByte

"Only if you promise me that you won't cry, because then I probably wouldn't be able to forgive myself," Rikuto told her cheerfully. He ran his fingers against her knuckles.

Cal smiled at her "Sure, i'd love to. Then we could hone your abilities to a perfect T" He said his voice motivational. Though he didn't quite know Fluff yet he knew he liked her... as a friend that is.

@RosietheEchidna

Mari smiled at him, "I promise I won't cry. By the end of the date you might even get a real kiss" she said with a wink. Then after that she looked away a litte bit blushing at her own words.

@CactusWren

Megan nodded "Let's go you big stud!" She teased nervously

@ScaraByte ((Fade to Black....... Don't peak behind the curtains!))

Jack looked at Wednesday "Look! I know I agreed to a date but you never answered my question! I'm concerned about you now! Just tell me what's wrong with you! Why are you twitching and pale? I'll pay." He gave the Cashier the money but he wouldn't drop his deadly gaze at Wednesday.

Drake nodded "I guess I can help with the haunted house and culture festival."

@CactusWren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back