• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Mari looked at the ground, "Well... I'm not completely used to a guys arms around me, it feels nice but it's just rather new" She said as she rubbed her hands together antsily. She didn't know exactly what was going on with her... maybe she was embarassed or maybe she was thinking of other people.

@CactusWren

Eric sractched his head. "Yeah I was just gonna hop in the shiwer real quick. I was hoping you wouldn't be out yet but it's ok." He turned on the water and started taking off clothes.

Typh blushed as he saw her without a shirt. "Actually if we're going in public, I want you to wear a shirt so that other guys don't look at you" He said smirking.

"I could help you wash your back if you want" she said dropping her towel "that is if you do mine"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluff just started to wake up in her dorm and jumped out of her bed. After she got dressed into her usual outfit, she walked out her room and looked around in the hall. "No one here yet. As usual..."

Typh walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "Where are we going?" He asked her with a smirk.

@NightCasterZ

Calvin entered the hallway before seeing a girl, "You think she'd know who this is?" He asked Luca with a smile.

"I do not know. That's the reason we're going to ask her." Luca said normally.

"Oh come on!" She groaned. "You come with an idea for once..."

Fluff heard a conversation nearby and she turned to see Calvin and Luca nearby. "I wonder who they are... Where they talking about me just now?" She thought quietly.

Calvin walked closer to the girl in the hall, "Hey do you know who this is?" He asked with a smile as he showed her his dorm registration.

@RosietheEchidna

Typh smirked, "Well do you want to go somewhere on a date?" He asked as he thought about some places nearby. Relatively on the island compared to most of the places on the island.

@NightCasterZ

Typh smirked before bringing her with him closing the door and heading towards a special place he knew about. "Well I know of a little place you might want to visit" He said as he thought about the place.

@NightCasterZ

She shyly looked at the dorm registration. "Fluff the Buneary? Th-that's me. Are you possibly my dorm mate" She asked Calvin, a little surprised and curious that she saw the number of the dorm she was in, on the paper.

"I'm Calvin nice to meet you" He said with a bow before standing back up and looking at Luca, "Guess we found out who you'll be staying with then" He said with a smile.

@RosietheEchidna @NightCasterZ

Typh walked with Kia for a bit more before getting to the bottom of a grassy hill.

Typh nodded, "It's just up ahead, though I don't know of you much like caves" He said smirking as he remembered the place.

She shyly took his hand and shook it. "H-hi. I'm Fluff the Buneary, I'm a Buneary who likes Karate." She introduced properly, a little nervous that the Lucario will think she's weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back