• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Mari's blush worsened growing brighter as she felt his arms firmer around her. "Well I hope you can get along with them..." She said her heart beat speeding up as she tried to slow it down by thinking of other things.

@CactusWren

Typh turned to look at Kia, "Hey" he said sort of weakly.

Calvin looked at him, "The fact you've trained your whole life, my name's Calvin".

@NightCasterZ

Typh let out a small sigh, "I still feel a bit depressed but, I feel better since I get to talk to you" he said smiling back to her.

"Likewise, So how long've you been here?" Calvin asked as he put his hand into his pocket.

@Archdemon (have a nice day at work c:)

"Quite the gentleman," Esmeralda murmured. She bowed. "Thank you for your hospitality."

@ScaraByte

Rikuto shrugged simply and rested his chin on Mari's shoulder. "This feels nice, doesn't it? It's been a while since I got on one of these." He seemed blissfully unaware of how he was making her feel; clearly he thought the two of them were still friends regardless of the atmosphere from the date.

"You shouldn't be depressed. If you were to go, I'd be coming with you." She said calmly.

Luca instantly answered. "1day and 5hours. Do you have a dorm I can stay in?" He asked.

Calvin thought about the question, "You're a student here right?" He asked kinda worried about if it was true or not.

Typh looked at her, "I know... I love you" He said staring at her caringly.

Kia did the same. "I know you love me..." She kissed him before getting up and getting changed. "Got any plans for today?"

Luca nodded. "As of recently, yes."

Typh thought about it checking to make sure if he did or didn't. "I don't think so if i'm correct." He said before changing but his shirt was missing so he had to go get another from a bag across the room.

"Have you checked the office?" Calvin asked noting he was a student but not knowing quite if he had been added into the roster or not.

Kia smirked. "You should try going shirtless more often. I think it makes you look cute."

Luca nodded. "I'm on the roster but just don't have a dorm yet. Do you have any room in yours?"

Calvin thought for a minute, "I think I might but we'd have to check with whoever my roommate is he said before pulling out a paper and showing it to him.

Typh let off a light blush, "Eh... I don't know, my body isn't exactly the best thing to be proud of" he said nervously as he messed within the bag before finding a black shirt.

@NightCasterZ

Mari smiled her blush slowly decreasing, "Yeah, I think it is a bit different having a guy hug me from behind though" She said nervously as she turned her head to look at him. There were other people around but she didn't notice them and seemed not to care about them.

@CactusWren

Luca looked at the paper. "Can we go find them then?" He asked casually.

"I think it is..." Kia quickly used Hydro Pump on his shirt. "Looks like you can't wear that then..."

"It seems I can't... but we can't go into public without me having a shirt right?" Typh asked as he sat the shirt on the floor and went through the bag attempting to find some clothing. He looked through things and it seemed as if all his shirts went missing for some reason.

"We could try but i'd need to ask people if they know who it is" Cal said as he picked up his sleeveless shirt from a tree putting it on swiftly.

Calvin started to walk off in aims to find someone and ask if they knew the person.

Typh looked at her a bit confused, "I don't know if that's the best ides, plus I found another shirt" He said pulling out a white shirt.

@NightCasterZ

Luca followed Calvin. "I suggest trying the principal first."

Kia instantly blasted it with Hydro Pump. "You were saying?" She said, smirking.

Typh's eye twitched slightly, "Well I don't know what to wear now..." He said as he looked at her and smirked.

@NightCasterZ

Mari turned to look at him, "N-no, that's not what I meant" She said frantically as she felt different about it now.

@CactusWren

Ase looked over at Eric who had just entered the bathroom. "Did you enjoy your nap?" She asked drying herself off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back