• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Henry viewed the campus as his ribbons blew through the wind, a smirk crept across his face he had been slightly late appearing to school after school finding out that he had gone to the wrong one every time. He tipped his hat so the sun would be away from his eyes and cast a shadow of mystery but in really he was just a super energized teddy bear waiting to get free. He walked around the school campus it seemed he missed a few classes in his absence and would eventually have to get caught up with the others but first he would need to get a room to drop hiss stuff in he walked in the direction of the dorms his scarf fluttering behind.

Typh kissed her back, "I love you to" he said as one of his hands started to rub downwards.He hoped he wouldn't have to leve the island, seeing as it could stress Ka.

She pushed him so that they were both laying on the bed with Kia in top. She giggled. "What shall we do today?" Kia said with a smirk.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh smirked back to her, "I don't know. Is there something special you'd want to do?" he asked as his hands held her legs.

She giggled at his silly remark. "Don't get too silly... How about you take a sensible guess this time?" She said before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Exactly..." She kissed him and didn't allow him to break the kiss until he ran out of breath. "So are you up for that?"

@ScaraByte

Rikuto smirked. "How did I know you were going to be the adorable type who liked the carousel?" He took her hand again. "Well, let's go~! You don't mind if we share one, do you?"

Typh thought about it for a minute though he already knew his answer. "I am,what exactly are you planning?" he asked her curiously.

@NightCasterZ

Mari shook her head, "No I wouldn't mind, if you don't mind being that close to me" she said her daring side poking through.

@CactusWren

"Pleeease," Rikuto snickered. "I've been close enough to catch you walking around the room in your underwear. Why would just touching you bother me?" He bought them admission into the ride. "So, which one do you want to get on?"

@ScaraByte

Elise had stayed at Eric and Ase's dorm, trying to read and getting slightly better at it.

Luca was looking around the school, seeing if anyone bothered to talk to him.

"Oh, it was on a night when you thought I was asleep," Rikuto shrugged casually. "Or I think I was at first, but I saw you quickly walk across the room for something. Don't worry, I thought you were really cute~ I think that must have been the only time, though."

Mari's face seemed to bbe a glowing pink blush. "If you wanted to see me in my underwear you could've told me" she said her daring side conquering her voice.

Luca sensed the auras of those around him as he adventured through this huge school. @Anyone

Rikuto chuckled and gently pinched Mari's cheek. "I wouldn't take advantage of you like that. Now c'mon- why don't you choose which pokemon carousel you'd like to ride?"

Calvin continued to punch the rock until it maded a loud noise and broke.

Mari looked at the carousel still blushing madly. "I don't know you pick" she said her mind still flocking with what Riku said.

Luca hear the rock break and walked to where he heard it. When he got there, he saw Calvin. "Your pretty strong..." He say calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back