• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Sure id love to" she said laying the towel out on the sand. She left her sandals and jacket on the towel after taking them off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Not very well could you help me?" She said swimming over to him perfectly fine.

Eric swam up to her. "I don't know you do seem to have the hang of this. Unless you faking." He said to her while face to face.

Ase griped Eric tightly " I really don't know how" she said calmly wrapping her legs around his waist.

Dugger tossed his canteen aside, readjusting his helmet as he pulls himself out of the hole. He dangles his legs over the edge.

Eric swam to where he could stand. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I guess I'll have to teach you." He said then gave her a kiss.

Tod had grown bored of sitting around. He saw a student digging a huge hole. "What are you doing?" He said from behind him.

"I guess you will" she smiled getting down off him."I'm all yours!"

Dugger quickly turns and looks at Tod, retreating in his hole a bit. "I'm digging..." He says quietly, nodding his head.

Eric let her go and thought for a moment. "The best way to learn is be thrown in but the ocean is to big. Do you at least know how to float." He said laying her out straight.

Tazmodo said:
Tod sat down. "I can see that, but I'm just curious as to why?" He said looking at the hole.
Dugger looks up at him from inside the hole, shrugging. "I... I don't know. It's just kinda what I do." He says, placing his shovel to the side.

"I can float yeh" she smiled looking up at him. "What now"

Eric smiled. "Now you move your arms like this that way you can move through the water." He moved her arms while he explained.

"That makes sense. We all have out purpose." He stood up. "Last question. Why do you use a shovel if your a diglet?"

"Oh like this" she said smiling as he did so. "Your really good at this" she said softly looking up into his eyes.

Tazmodo said:
Eric smiled. "Now you move your arms like this that way you can move through the water." He moved her arms while he explained.
"That makes sense. We all have out purpose." He stood up. "Last question. Why do you use a shovel if your a diglet?"
Dugger gives him a funny look, chuckling a bit. "These human tools make digging so fun, like this uh... Shovel is fun to use." He says happily.

Eric smile at her and pulled her close. "Perfect all you need is to learn how to swim under water and you'll be good. Are you sure your not faking it?" He gave her another kiss, but this time with more passion.

Tod laughed. "Ok but it's probably harder too. Well I should go find my dorm before night fall. Good bye." He walked to the dorm area.

Tazmodo said:
Tod laughed. "Ok but it's probably harder too. Well I should go find my dorm before night fall. Good bye." He walked to the dorm area.
Dugger shrugs and climbs out of the hold, following him. "What's a dorm?" He asks, since he does not like being inside he has never heard of one.

"I think I've learned enough for today" she said softly before returning the kiss "you made me get all wet" she said seductively breaking the kiss." I want to dry off on the blanket" she teased.

Rikuto settled into a chair and waited for Mari. "You look gorgeous either way! Just sayin'!" He sighed into his seat peacefully.

Eric smiled. "I know and me too." He swam to shore and dried off handing her her towel.

Tod laughed. "Ok in that case you can share one with me. It's like a little house that students live in you'll see." He walked up to the door and unlocked it.

Tazmodo said:
Eric smiled. "I know and me too." He swam to shore and dried off handing her her towel.
Tod laughed. "Ok in that case you can share one with me. It's like a little house that students live in you'll see." He walked up to the door and unlocked it.
Dugger peeked over his shoulder and looked into the dorm, taking a couple small cautious steps inside. "I'm not used to being inside." He mentions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back