• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Eric was shocked by the question. "No why would I have been?" He pulled out his phone to check the time.

"Do you want to get high? " she asked pulling out a splif from a cigarette box. "Go on have it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She put the splif back in the box "that's no fun" she sighed laying her head on his shoulder. "What do you want to do then"

Eric blushed again. "I don't know what do you have in mind?" He was slightly nervous about where this was going.

"I don't know I'm new here after all" she teased. "You pick "

"Ok" Eric jumped up. "I'm tired of acting clueless. Let's go do something together. You know like a couple. What do you say?" He said with a smile.

"Hmm sounds like fun" she smiled back "what do you have in mind ?"

"Well sense we are already going to be sharing the same bed tonight. I say we go have some fun." He held his hand out to her.

((Srry to interrupt but I wanted to spike rpers again))

Calvin looked at the stone where he was standing. It was a little ways away from the school and he stood in the forest looking at a stone. He took in a breath quietly "Hiyaa!" He yelled as his fist smashed into the stone.

Val looked at the school "I sense an evil person here. Someone who probably came from space" She rambled to herself before entering the school.

@Whoever

Mari smiled at Riku as she was coming to know him. "I don't do flowers that much. But thank you for offering, Riku" She said tilting her head slightly with a faint blush.

@CactusWren

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess so" she said taking his hand "let's go!"

"Well would you prefer me in a swimsuit or bikini?" She said making her way over to her bag.

Dugger throws his rag to the side, it being soaked in sweat as he reaches for his canteen and take a sip. He swishes the water around in his mouth and spits it into the hole.

"Well to be honest I would perfer yiu wearing nothing but sense we're at a school we can't. Just wear a bikini." He quickly changed.

Ase quickly threw on her bikini before making her way back over to Eric hugging him tightly "do you thing it's to tight ?" She whispered into his ear

"Yeh just let me get a jacket." She pulled a black jacket from the end of her bed putting it on before rejoining him "I'm ready let's go"

Eric smiled and walked towards the door. "Well let's go." He grabbed her hand and walked towards the beach.

"Do many people visit the beach?" She asked walking along side him now.

"I dont know. I guess we'll see. Why, do you want us to be alone?" He said making a turn. "Almost there."

"You sure?" Rikuto asked. "How about I win you a teddy bear then at the fair?" He smiled warmly at her. "Let's have fun today, alright?"

"I wouldn't mind us being alone on the beach" she smiled moving closer to him.

"Well hopefully we will be." Eric walked out onto the sand he gave her a towel. "So you wanna go swim?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back