• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Thanks" she said taking her towel. She looked Eric up and down biting her lower lip. "I don't think anyone else is here"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric dried off. "I think your right. Lets have some fun." He pulled her close to him and gave her a kiss. He layed her down on the towel still kissing her.

(Fade to black?)

Tazmodo said:
Tod tossed his stuff in a bed. "It's ok you'll grow used to it."
Dugger quickly sits down on the couch, burrowing himself into the cushions. "At least it isn't hot." He says, looking around the dorm.

Tod laid down on his bed. "Maybe you can make your self a tunnel system throughout the school that way you can be anywhere you want any time you want."

"You're very welcome~" Rikuto squeezed her hand and kissed it. "Are you ready for this? I'm not trying to be a substitute boyfriend or anything... but I still want to show you a great time."

Mari couldn't contain her blush or her accelerating heart rate. "I'm ready, You would be a good substitute boyfriend though" she sai the last part quieter in hopes he hadn't heard.

Rikuto didn't hear.

"Let's head off, then," he said, taking Mari's hand and leading her out of their dorm. He seemed fairly thrilled to finally go on a date with someone. "I'm sure this'll be worth the wait, sweetheart."

Mari's face went completely red when she heard Sweetheart. She would've been lying if she said it didn't sound appealling to be that way with him.

@CactusWren

((@NightCasterZ i'm afraid they left before and are 'doing it' on the beach. Also please forgive my lack of writing i'm doing this on my x-box 1))

When the two finally made a short jog to the amusement park, Rikuto turned to Mari. "So~ What would you like to do first? How about the carousel? Or maybe some games?"

Typh turned to look at Kia "Sleep well?" he asked her with a smile as he leaned back in his chair over at the table. Some form of textbook sat open in front of him.

@NightCasterZ

Mari was still blushing as he heard his words. "The carousel sounds nice" she said while thinking about why she was embarassed.

@CactusWren

Typh put his head down on the book. "No...I didn't sleep. My mom called and I might have to leave the island" he said sounding more pained then tired.

Kia gasped. "W-what no? Th-then I'm coming with you!" She said, stuttering. "I won't leave you..." He went over to him and hugged him. "I won't..."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh looked at her and smiled, "I don't plan to leave, I have things here to do. Don't worry though." he said as he hugged her back putting his face in her hair.

"If you have to leave, I'm coming with you." She said sweetly before kissing him. Kia smiled warmly at Typh.

"Well I don't exactly have family..." She said. "The only family I guess you could say I have is the other legendary Pokémon." She sighed.

Typh looked at her regretful for saying that. He smiled at her, "You just lied your family is here" he said as he placed a hand gently on her stomach and the other on his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back