• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Luca looked at him straight in the and eyes. "Allow me to show you what happens when you train all your life..." He send an Aura Sphere at the rock and it exploded, sending debris everywhere.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Let's get on the shiny rapidash," Rikuto pointed, taking her hand again and pulling her along to the horse pokemon. Since it was bigger, it would be easy for two to ride. He gently picked Mari up and settled her on the Rapidash, and then sat behind her, his arms wrapped around her.

Drake sighed as he closed the portal he took the drawing and went looking for something once he found it he pinned it on the wall and grabbed a frame for the drawing and placed the picture in and then hanged it on the wall next to the door "It's looks good, if you Want I could make you some coffee or some tea perhaps." He offered to Esmeralda.

@CactusWren

((Im at work right now so I'll reply once my break happens.))

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

(Okay, that's fine ^^)

@Archdemon

Esmeralda smiled sweetly at him. "Yes... We can do that if you don't mind." She gazed at the sketch hanging on the wall. It wasn't the final product but she was still proud of it. "I'd like some tea please."

Ase lay down beside him after a while ,her hair messy, panting."that was amazing" she said covering herself with her blanket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I could see that " she teased putting back on her bikini "or should I say felt that?"

Eric laughed as he got dressed. "We souls probably head back don't want any teachers to find us." He gave her a kiss.

"I guess so" she sighed gathering her stuff. After she put on her jacket she smiled and took Eric's hand.

"Oh you can read now great" she said sarcastically as she lay down on Eric's bed.

Eric laid down next to her. "It's ok Elise good job." He said starting to nod off. "Imma take a nap."

"I'm going to take a shower I think I got something in my hair" she said innocently. She rubbed off Eric as she said so.

Calvin nodded slightly impressed. "But... you used aura sphere. I just used my fist" he said hoping to test this new guy.

@NightCasterZ

Mari continued on her blush, she felt him touching her and the blush stayed. "S-so..... what's your family like?" she asked with a nervous tone.

@CactusWren

Luca then walked next to another boulder, smashing it into pieces, even more than when he used aura sphere. "Better?" He said casually, not bragging in anyway.

Kia woke up next to Typh. She yawned and looked up St the ceiling.

"Obnoxiously wealthy," Rikuto said, rolling his eyes. "I don't fit in with their 'type' so they don't like me very much. We're kind of estranged. Ahh~ the ride's starting." Just as it started moving, Rikuto firmly wrapped his arms around her.

@ScaraByte

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake nodded as he went into the kitchen area where he began to make some tea "if you'd like you can sit on the couch over there." He pointed towards a couch in front of a coffee table. If you looked around the place was very clean and fancy looking like he's rich or something. Once the tea was finished he placed it down on the coffee table and grabbed his own cup. He sat down on a chair across the table.

@CactusWren

Jack decided to visit the school and just walked around for a bit. He didn't want to bother his sister.

@Anyone

Esmeralda took note of how nice the room looked and smiled at him. "Thank you. You're very sweet." She settled into one of the plush couches and sighed into her seat. "I'm sorry to interrupt you from your quiet time."

@Archdemon

Drake took a sip of his tea "A host must always be polite to his guests.. It's fine I don't mind at all."

@CactusWren ((going back to work.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back