• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

@ScaraByte

Rikuto lay down on his bed, trying to take a nap.

But taking a nap was too boring.

He rolled onto his belly and watched Mariyan off to the room, tilting his head.

"Hey, sweetheart," he called out, resting his chin on his pillow. "Wanna go out on a date right now?"

@Archdemon

(I'm sorry if I'm bothering you!)

Esmeralda knocked on Drake's door with the portrait that she worked on a day or two ago. However, the second her fist collided with the door, it swung open, revealing the portal.

She immediately thought back to the reverse dimension that he was talking about and awkwardly hung back, unsure if stepping through that world would essentially kill her, lose her or do anything in between.

Sean smirked "Well we have to be careful not to talk too loudly or Bailey will wake up" He said with a kidding tone to his voice.

@Archdemon

"D-date?" Mari asked as she turned to Rikuto. "Uhm.... sure. We don't have school so it should be a fun experience" She said a bit flustered and nervous on the concept. She did consider him to be a friend but he might be hitting on her without her even noticing, so she'd have to watch him and be wary of him.

@CactusWren

((Quick alert i'll be gone for a few hours so go ahead and post but make sure to tag me thanks))

"Really?! Oh that's awesome! I wasn't sure if you were going to say yes," Rikuto beamed, immediately sitting up on his bed. "Let's go to the carnival and have lunch there, and then we could go to dinner at some other place." He paused and hesitated a bit. "Hey, do you like flowers? Man, I should have gotten flowers, huh? What do you like- roses, daisies, um... Cherri berries?"

@ScaraByte

Drake heard his door open and left the reverse "What are you doing in my room? Thought I locked the door....." He asked Esmerelda

"I wanted you to have the sketch," Esmeralda said slowly, dazed and confused. She took a step back. "If you're busy I don't mind coming back later..."

Eric simply laughed and went back to reading.

Rebecca took Fluff on the ride. It was full of twists and turns at high speeds. "That was fun. What now?" She said looking around.

Tod yawned and stood up. "This force field is rather boring." He turned him body into electricity and escaped. He went back to the school hall and wondered around looking for others.

Elise woke up a second later, not bothering to sleep. That pounding in her chest returned and as she turned to look at Eric, it only sped up.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

(Wow she eleven he's sixteen don't make her fall in love.)

Eric saw her mover out of the corner of his eye. "I knew you weren't asleep. Good thing too if you would have really fallen asleep I would have to freeze you." He said still reading.

Eric turned to her. "That's cute and all but not inside the dorm you'll burn it down and Ace is asleep.

<p>She pouted. "Pretty please can I burn you to the ground?" Elise said with adorabke puppy eyes.</p>

<p>

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk</p>

Elise stopped the act and shrugged. "I dunno..." Her heart start racing again. She then let off a light pink blush.

Eric stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Well I gotta go shower. Do you need anything before I hop in?" He said as he took of his shirt.

Elise blushed a furious shade of crimson as he took of his shirt. "I... Umm... Just... I.... I... Umm..." She stuttered on her blush.

Dugger sat alone, half his body in a small, slim hole he had been working on. Shovel lying next to him, he wipes beads of sweat from his brow. "Phew..." He sighs. "It's a hot one today."

Elise sat down on the bed and tried reading Eric's bokm but failing terribly. "What does this all say..."

<p>After a few minutes Eric got out of the shower. He got dressed and walked out. "That book is a history book of pokemon."</p>

<p>Elise blushed. "Y-yeah... But thing is..." She blushed even more. "I can't exactly read very well..."</p>

<p>

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back