• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Eric pulled out his other book and read it to her. It was a basic story about a hero Chespin risking his life to save the princess Delphox. During his mission he had evolved enough to claim her his bride. "And they lived happily ever after. The end. Do you feel any better? "

(What are her intentions? )

(Just to be a dick to all boys.)

Elise listened to the book like a child. "Yes!" She said, laying on Eric's bed. She then fell asleep in Eric's bed.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"I didn't..." Psychi murmured, standing up slowly. "I... I cleansed you," he said, having a difficult time trying to explain it. He appeared dazed and conflicted; he wasn't sure if he was supposed to like what he just received or if he was supposed to hate them. Regardless he didn't want to have to fight Cecilia; he just wanted to go back to his dorm and find a way to lock himself and Des in a room togeth-

Damn it.

"Cecilia, I need to go," Psychi said, trying hard not to snap at her.

As Luca sensed the aura of the people in the secret lab, she felt a strange pain in her stomach when Psychi cleansed Cecilia. He desperately tried to find a way into the lab. Luca couldn't find a safe way in so he tried blasting it open with Aura Sphere.

(Great there's an eleven year old in my bed)

Eric laughed at her falling asleep so fast. He picked her up and put her back with Ace. He went back to his bed to read.

Luca immediately dodged it. "Whatever is in there, must be important... But I don't like that aura. It's too... Cruel for such a Pokémon to have!" He yelled that last part, angry that he couldn't find a way in. Luca continuously blasted attack at the walls and dodging them as they flew back at him. He hoped with enough attacks, he'd be able to get in.

" That is it " Des said calling on her powers she was not going to fight with the specter of Sil instead she simply turned back time undoing everything that cecilia had been though every change and every event. DEs turned back space and time and returned her to normal as if she had never even made a deal with Sil she would not remember because it had never happened for her.

"A dark aura." He replied, still trying to break in.

Elise didn't move when Eric tried to move her. She continued snoring as she slept, purposely annoying him.

((I have plans))

Cecilia fell unconscious from the sudden change.

The lab surrounded Tod and Luca in a protect shield that would reflect the attack onto them

Psychi stared at Des. He looked back down before finally gazing up at Cecilia.

"Cecilia, how are you feeling?" he murmured.

"Crap..." He muttered as he tried to use his aura to break free. It wasn't an attack but it was powerful.

( well there can't be any trace of taint at all Sil is dead the taint never even existed as those events never happened not forgotten just never existed in the first place)

( no it is just for her and her alone she is back tot he point before she made the deal no one else is affected)

Tod sat down and thought about what to do. "What is this shield made out of." He looked at it.

(What is it made of?)

Eric frowned. It felt like she was resisting. He had an idea. All eleven year olds are ticklish. He tickled her sides and rib cage.

( it would however this is only removing effects of tiem and space of cecilia no one else if she moved stuff they would be moved this is a time rewind on her body and mind no one else)

Elise's tail is out of the bed as he tickled her. She set on fire for a few seconds, saving near him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back