• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

DEs grabbed his hand and willed her power into Psychi he would have the very power that struck down Sill, the power of a god to defeat the dark memories inside cecilia.

The show finished and Kia came back to Typh in her regular attire. "That was fun!" She exclaimed before kissing him."

Elise woke up, yawning. She smirked as she remembered what happened last night. She then walked over to Eric's bed and tapped his shoulder.

Luca had slept outside on the grass but found it too uncomfortable. When he was walking around, he sensed three auras in a hidden area. Luca tried to find a way into said area.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Memory after memory poisoned Psychi's mind. It was unbearably painful.

He did endure it better when Des provided her help, however. He gently squeezed her hand.

Finally he was done. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked, processing everything slowly.

"Des..." Psychi murmured, blank-faced. "I feel... odd."

" That is a long story needless to say they should be fixed" Des said before kneel beside Psychi " odd how?" She asked worried.

Psychi opened his mouth to answer but when he looked down at Des, he immediately closed it. His eyes sparkled with what appeared to be... lust.

He immediately tore his eyes away from her and seemed to be very panicked. "Des, I have to go."

RosietheEchidna said:
Fluff looked around at the amusement park with high curiosity, with it being her first one. "I'm not sure. Did you say the rides here were fun?" @Tazmodo
Rebecca walked to the roller coaster. "I haven't either lets go on this one."

" Tell me I can help you no matter what you need I will help you" Des said seriously she didn't know if she could read minds and she wasn't going to try so she needed Psychi to tell her. " You can tell me anything after all you will be my husband soon enough" she said with a smile.

She yawned again. "I'm all tired out..." She said sleepily. "I think I'll get some shut eye." She got into bed and down, falling asleep almost instantly.

Psychi didn't want to look at her.

"I feel... I feel fine," he said slowly. "I feel like..." He turned to her again and again made that ominously lustful look. He gently pressed his cheek against hers and whispered, "I want to make love to you... I have so many thoughts of just... of hurting you..." his voice faded as he desperately tried to pull away again. "Des, I seriously have to go."

Cecilia looked at Psychi, "You took my memories didn't you" She said her eyes starting to glow as her hair changes to a dark purple color.

Erics smile faded. "Ok then sit up here with me. I'll tell you a story to calm you down." He scooted over.

Des held on tight" You are staying with me, just fight a little more then I will help you once we get home" Des said guessing what was wrong she would help him work though all those dark thoughts. " We just have to make sure cecilia is ok first… if you can't stay then you have to promise me you will right home and not try to hide away these things soak in if you don't get them out" She said.

( can she just go back to normal i am a post away from bs magic time reset on her)

She looked at his face and smirked but not enough for anyone to notice. "Yay, storytime!" She exclaimed happily. Elise sat down next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back