• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

( if it was he just got mind screwed even worse and he will be fine if they can't work it out des will reset him latter)

(That means he probably has the influence gone but the headache after effect is like 20 times worse then when Melody is near)

"Des..." Psychi muttered, moaning slightly and shuddering in pain. He gently pressed his head against her back. "I'm going back to the dorm... I have no idea what the hell just happened but I think I just need to lie down..."

(Mind whiplash, in a sense. Yup)

Psychi silently kissed her cheek and wandered back to their dorm. The second he went in, he stopped to stare at the hole in the wall from where he punched when he realized Silette kidnapped Des, but his headache hurt too much for him to care. He took some pills and then lay down on the bed.

Elise's tail stopped burning and tickled Eric. She smirked as she pulled the covers over her head.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Elise had never felt this before. Not the cold but something else that she didn't understand. She quickly used her tail to heat her up.

Eri stiod up. "Alright ice beam in three... two... one...." he waited for her response before firing.

Elise sighed. "You'd find this funny if you were me... Anyway, I'm going to sleep." She layed back down in Eric's bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

Luca had used his aura to escape the shield but noticed the dark aura fading so he continued normally. He was still curious as to what corrupted his aura. "This school is... Interesting... I'd better go meet the principal." He said to himself as he waited outside the principal's office. @ScaraByte

Megan yawned "Let's go back inside and enjoy each other's company!" She said as he dragged him inside.

Drake was tired but he decided it would be best if he went back to his home dimension. He opened up a portal in his room and stepped through. Completely forgetting to lock the door. He sighed with relief "Home Sweet Home...." And he just drifted in the reverse.

((Kinda felt bored so if anyone wants to go and interact with Drake then you'll find him in the reverse dimension.))

@ScaraByte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back