• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Ase woke up stretching as she did so "good morning" she yawned. She sat up in her bed and looked over at the two "what are you doing?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ase began to laugh but covered her mouth "are you serious!" She said getting oh of the bed. "Buts she's like 11"

"I'm gona go take a shower , I trust you won't peek " she said gathering her things she entered the bathroom. "Just to be clear I'll kill you if you peak"

After a few minutes Ase came out of the bathroom in a towel.she made her way over to the her bag and started taking her clothes out of it. She lifted a black bra and a red bra up and showed them to Eric "red or black" she teased.

Eric blushed again. "Yoy tell me not to peak but now you ask me to look..... black." He tried not to look.

"Are you sure ?" She said waving the two about. "The reds nice too look"

"Yeah I'm sure I like the black better. Why does it matter?" His face was turning a scarlet red. "Just hurry up and get dressed."

"Ok ok" she said getting dressed. "So how do I look"

"It's important to look good" she sighed sitting down beside him "don't you think so"

Eric sat up. "Looks don't matter to me. I don't care how other think of me. I don't dwell on it." He looked in her eyes. "But you do look good." He said with a smile.

"Well I think you look good to for an ice type that is" she tease laying down on his bed. "So I assume you slept with the 11 year old last night"

"Hey what's wrong with ice types. It's better than a flying." Eric blushed again when she laid down. "Oh no she was faking and I was reading my book. I didn't sleep at all." He said tiredly.

"Well then I'll sleep with you tonight and she can have my bed" she said looking up at him"anyway flying is way better than freezing your ass off"

"Because Then she can't wake you up without waking me" she smiled "or do you not want to sleep in the same bed as me"

"It's not that.... I just don't know if I could help myself" me mumbled the last part to himself. "If you think it's a good idea I guess it's alright." He leaned against the wall.

"There's just one thing you should know" she smiled pulling out her phone.

"It's nothing big. It's just sometimes I moan in my sleep" she said as she typed something into her phone "that's not a problem is it?"

"Yeah I guess that's ok." He was curious about what she was doing on her phone but decided not to ask.

"Good then it's settled" she smiled siting up beside him "hey have you ever been high before?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back