• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Kia sighed. "I'm glad too... That would've been awkward..." She sighed again before starting to eat her food.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Sean had now fallen unconscious and was pretty much out of it. He had drifted off to his own dream world.

Bailey didn't look surprised at all, "I could've done worse" She said as she looked at the two a dark tone in her voice.

@Archdemon

Typh smiled as he took a bite of his food, "I'm kidding though the walls are soundproof and they leave an empty room between the couples." He said as if he'd triumphed over something.

@NightCasterZ

Tazmodo said:
"I don't know I haven't seen any. Why?" He day up and watched her.
"No reason" she sighed laying down on her bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailey shrugged, "I usually just hit him until he wakes up" She said before returning to her bed.

@Archdemon

Typh smiled, "Nothings wrong with them there's just one that I can't say the name of... I don't know how to pronounce it and if you wanted me to do what I did with the restaurant you'd have one less to pick"

@NightCasterZ

Elise finally got up and wandered about the school. She found a group of boys and starting flirting with them. Elise was known to be a great flirt, not getting into big relationships with huge responsibilities. She then came to the dorm rooms and hears a conversation about parties, stating quiet outside. She listened patiently to there conversation. @Tazmodo @Mr Swiftshots

Kia looked at him curiously. "Just say it..." She finally said.

Luca came across a fight with an unconscious kid. "What on earth..." He muttered to them as he appeared in the doorway.

"Thats the only problem I have with the place, I can't pronounce the name....." Typh said as he felt kinda stupid on his reason.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"No reason" she sighed laying down on her bed.

[/QUOTE]
"Do you want to through one" he felt aomeone at the door and opened it. "Hello the can I help you?"

"Really?" Kia said, trying really hard to hide her laughter. "It's alright..." She finally finished her meal.

Elise looked at Eric. She decided this one would he fun. Elise struck a sexy but natural pose. "Please sir..." She asked with adorable puppy eyes. "I don't have a place to stay..." She said, making a year fall down her face to add to the act. "So can I sleep on your room? No one else will let me..." Elise said, sobbing. Her performance was perfect. No one could tell she was faking.

Typh sighed as he heard her say that. "Well yeah, I get agitated sometimes mainly because of my weaknesses" He said as he looked up.

@NightCasterZ

Sean groaned slightly as he opened his eyes slowly attempting to adjust to what had just occurred to him.

@Archdemon

Eeic frowned. "Ok for one I don't get along well with fire types. Two I already have a dorm mate. Three I hear ther a buneary looking for a dorm mate." He closed the door.

Megan hugged him with a little tear rolling down her cheek "I'm soooo sorry! I didn't expect Bailey to do what she did! If there is anyway I can make it up to you then please say it!"

@ScaraByte

Luca peaked his head through. "What happened to him?" He asked as he felt the auras of the people around him. @ScaraByte @Archdemon

Kia smiled at him. "Let's just finish our meals and get to that fashion show!"

Elise knocked on the door again. "Please sir... I'll sleep on the floor." She said, crying. "Nobody wants me... It's just for one night!"

"That was mean she's just a kid" Ase teased putting her ,red,headphones on.

((How did Luca get in their dorm room.... he locked the door the night before))

Sean was a bit confused on the drastic change of events and felt himself oddly familiarized to it. "You shouldn't be apologizing like this, Bailey does this quite often" He sighed as he thought about last time.

@Archdemon

Typh nodded as he ate his food thinking about the love hotels pronunciation.

@NightCasterZ

Elise wiped the fake years from her eyes and walked in the room cheerfully. She then layed down on the floor, covering her body with her tail.

Kia smiled as he ate before looking St the time. "You'd better hurry. It's gonna start soon."

(Oops Soz)

Luca just sensed their auras and saw Elise entering a dorm room.

(Np)

Typh ate the last bite of his food and looked at her. "Ok then, you ready?" He asked as he paid for the meal and simultaneously looked at Kia.

"Ase pulled at her bag and pulled a bottle of whiskey out of it. "I'll take full response ability I promise" she said sarcastically drinking the whiskey .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back