• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Sean sighed before tossing something in the air and it disappearing.

Bailey stirred slightly and moved further under the covers

Kia sighed. "Come on, spit it out!" She said impatiently. "I can tell you're lying..." @ScaraByte

Luca walked about campus, noticing and remembering people's auras as he saw them. @Everyone

Elise was laying in a field within the school. "This school seems OK..." She muttered as she gazed around. @Everyone

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh looked at her uneasily, "Well you see people have love hotels here. They aren't the best to be around for many reasons" He said nervously.

Megan looked at Sean as he broke her daydream "What did you just do?" She asked about the whole throwing something in the air and it just disappearing.

@ScaraByte

Sean smirked, "I didn't do anything, are you sure you weren't just.... dreaming?" He asked her his voice as if he knew something.

@Archdemon

Typh looked at her with a strange half blush face. "It's a hotel where a guy would bring a girl for sex" He said as he thought about the idea and cringed.

@NightCasterZ

Megan sighed "Alright..... If you don't tell me on the count of three I'll do something terrible...." She then began to count with a look on her face that said that something bad was going to happen to Sean.

@ScaraByte

Sean looked at her with a challenging look at first before deciding she was probably serious. "I just made you think that you saw some thing... I used an illusion" He said as he opened his hand revealing a little coin.

@Archdemon

Typh smirked at her, "You could if you wanted to try that underwater"

Kia pondered this for a moment before a devious grin appeared on her face. "I'm up for it... Let eat first though..." She said as the waiter came to take their orders. (Can someone interact with my characters?)

Sean thought about what she said trying to remember. "I think it's at the end of this week about 7 pm to well until the students leave" He said as he tried to remember the details.

@Archdemon

Typh's face had become a blushing mess when he heard her say this. He ordered before he tried to think of something to change after Kia ordered.

Kia ordered her food and waited for Typh to order, her devious look still showing. "What will you have?" She asked patiently.

After making sure the twins were asleep, Evylon finished her homework and stood outside in the rain. "I hate you" she whispered into the nothing of the world.

Typh turned and ordered their special dish, He turned back after the waiter left and stared into Kia's eyes "Are you sure you'd want to do that in a place like that?" He asked as he stared at her.

@NightCasterZ

Sean stood up and moved over to Megan making sure he didn't wake Bailey, "What did you want me to come over here for?" He whispered with general curiosity.

@Archdemon

"Isnt that what it's for? Or should we keep this business to our dorm?" She asked, staring deep into his eyes.

Megan grabbed Sean and pulled him over as she laid down on the bed she made it look like he pinned her "Bailey!!!! Help!!!! He's going to hurt me!!!!!" She kinda yelled not too loud to wake their neighbors but loud enough to wake Bailey.

@ScaraByte

Typh looked at her, "Well we could do it there... but are you sure you'd want to in a public place?" He asked her returning her gaze.

@NightCasterZ

Sean looked at her "Wait wha-" His words were cut off as Baileys foot flew through the air smashing his head into the wall.

"Are you ok Megan?" Bailey asked sweetly as her brothers head was lodged into the wall.

@Archdemon

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"Are there many parties ?" She asked filling her wardrobe
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know I haven't seen any. Why?" He day up and watched her.

Kia passed the gaze back to him. "I don't mind either way... If it'll make you uncomfortable..." She smirked.

Typh smirked at her, "It wouldn't make me uncomfortable. We would just have to hear the noise from the couples in their act around us"

Kia shook her head. "Let just keep this to the dorm..." Kia smirked again as the food arrived.

Megan was shocked "Oh...... Yeah I um..... I didn't think you would do that..... He wasn't attacking me! It was only a joke and i thought you would yell at him or something." She got up and went to Sean "Um are you okay? I didn't actually think that was going happen! I'm sorry! How can I make it up to you?" She said as she pulled him out of the wall.

@ScaraByte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back