• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Aww, really?!" Wednesday bounced slightly in excitement. "Yes!! Let's find my dorm, then. You might need to borrow some clothes from me to sleep comfortably, but you're alright with that, yeah?"

"Psshh, no you won't," Wednesday insisted. "Trust me on this. Besides, I have some... I guess 'cute' PJs you can borrow? They have lil skulls on them. And they usually come in either black or purple."

"No, the skulls are cute! They're cartoony," Wednesday explained. She added as an afterthought, "Though I do have some shirts with a legit picture of a skull, though..." She grinned. "Hey, I'm a ghost and dark type. Can you blame me for my interests?"

"Okay, awesome! Let's stop our chitter-chatter and get to my room," Wednesday said seriously, marching toward the student dorms.

Lume followed "it's going to rain in the next ten minutes, possibly a thunderstorm" she said not even bothering to look up

"Yeah, probably, it's been super cloudy out today," Wednesday said, holding the door open for Lume. "My room's over here." She led the way until they came across a dorm. "I'm here by myself most of the time, at least when Jack and the gang aren't. So!" She unlocked the room and bounced inside. "This is my room!"

It was surprisingly neat.

"Meh, I usually don't hang here much. It's too boring when there's other stuff outside." Wednesday opened up her drawers and pulled out some loose silk pajamas with cartoon skulls on them. "There you go. Change in the bathroom or something."

Typh smirked "Well how about I say some words and you say what sounds the best?" He asked with his smirk remaining.

@NightCasterZ

Sean woke up and had a strange feeling when he did. He moved out from under his bed. "You alright?" He asked as he stood up and looked at her.

Bailey rolled and snored lightly.

@Archdemon

"Ok then, Machi's, Heir of the Trident, Hearth, and K" Typh said as he thought about how sex would taste if it were a food.

( xD that last sentence though!)

"Let's go that first one!" Kia said excitedly as she dragged him towards it. (Can u also accept my other characters?)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"Thanks so what do you do for fun around here" she asked unpacking her stuff.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
"I usually just walk around or the some stuff to do on the island." He said plopping down on his bed.

((I looked at them and I wanted to say we have a Lucario are you sure you still want to be it?))

Typh was a bit taken away by how she took him towards the place. It was good they hadn't gone down that one street, he purposely avoided it since it was filled with hotels of love.

"Are there many parties ?" She asked filling her wardrobe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typh looked at Kia nervously, "There is not street I was thinking of another place" he said as he thought. The thought of him an Kia's kid if they had one came across his mind and he thought on it for a few moments.

Sean looked at her silent for a moment. "I don't believe we do seeing as some teachers became ill and are out of commission" He said as he sat gently on the bed looking at the sleeping Bailey.

@Archdemon

Megan sighed with relief "That's good....." Her mind was wondering around for a bit sorta daydreaming about something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back