• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"You can, if some guy tries to hit on you though his safety isn't guaranteed. I have permission to rough people up if they mess with my girl from Kyogre so..." Typh said as he looked around at some things that would look nice on Kis. "Oh and get whatever you want I'll pay for it" He said adding that in not taking no or any other way.

"Yes!" Kia said and kissed him before picking up a dress and heading into the changing room with it. (I'll post the pic in OOC chat in a mo')

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh smiled as he looked at the changing room waiting for Kia to come out. He knew she'd do pretty well in the underwater fashion show, but people down here were kind of attractive due to the pressure forcing their bodies that way.

Typh felt his face get caught in a blush. He couldn't think of a word to describe what he saw before him "Amazing" He said as he continued to stare.

Kia smiled warmly at him. She then went around the shop for a few minutes to grab some more clothes,coming out the dressing room. Each time she'd have on a new outfit.

Typh would see her in all the outfits and blushed while ending up with his heart speeding up quickly.

(I'm not going to stop you)

The last outfit she came out with was a striped blue and white bikini. "H-How do I look?" She said, blushing a furious shade of crimson.

Typh felt his face and body turn completely red, "Hot" He said not knowing what else to say since it was the first thing that came to mind.

Typh moves closer to her, "Yeah, if I didn't mean it would my heart be like this" He asked as he moved her hand to his heart which was smacking against his chest.

Kia could feel his heart beating. "I'll go get changed and then we'll buy these then..." She went in and got changed quickly. Kia then emerged in her regular attire.

Typh was trying to calm himself and his blush as he managed to he got ready to pay for everything. "Ok then so are you ready?" He asked her wanting to know if she wanted to try on more clothing.

Typh paid the person behind the counter before picking up the bag of Kia's selection. "Alright then, so what should we do now, the fashion show doesn't start for another two hours so" He said with a smile.

Kia walked out the sshop with Typh. "Hmmm..." She didn't have any ideas on what they could do while they wait. "I wouldn't mind a bite to eat." She finally said.

Typh nodded, "Well I know of some places so they could show up." He said as he started to bring her towards an area with four food places.

Tazmodo said:
"The one over there" he pointed to it.
"Thanks so what do you do for fun around here" she asked unpacking her stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drake stood up and his back did not like him at all. Being in his comfy leather chair was one thing but sitting on a stool for about 1 and a half hours can stiffen your back. Soon he went to bed and woke up like usual.

Megan was twisting and turning in her sleep as if she was having a nightmare and woke up in a cold sweat that morning.... She did her normal thing but wasn't sure if they had school today. She sat on her bed waiting for everyone to wake up.

@ScaraByte

@Archdemon

Drake's phone pinged.

'ˆThanks for being my model today :) Let me treat you to some breakfast tomorrow.'

@TerrinX

"Oh, that's a shame, then," Wednesday frowned. She shrugged. "It was nice hanging out with you today, though! Maybe we'll see each other again tomorrow at school."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back