• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]"This place is pretty cool Which bed is mine?" She asked walking into the room.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
"The one over there" he pointed to it.

Megan returned after a very exhausting day of shopping and yawned as she went into the dorm room and got ready for bed ((Assuming it's night)) as decide to wear some cute sleep ware which comprised of pajama pants with Pink bunnies and a tank top.

@ScaraByte

Fluff was hesitant about leaving the spot, especially since she thought no one would like her for being unusual. "Sh-should I go and say hi? ...No... I don't think I would fit in..."

Sean walked into the dorm room behind Megan and Bailey as he went over to the table and set the items down. "I'm going to sort your items out." He said as hee began to sort between Bailey and Megans clothing and accessories.

Bailey yawned and took her pajamas which was a grey night gown and some black pajama pants and changing. She climbed onto the bed and laid down looking up at the ceiling.

@Archdemon

"Awww, Jackie, you know you're the only girl for me!" Wednesday teased, winking at him. She blew him a kiss and then turned back to Lume, blushing happily and looking confident. "So do you need to grab anything from your dorm, or what?"

(Oops. I'm sorry I rushed it, @Archdemon. I thought you went to bed xD AND OH. THATS RIGHT)

"Done." Esmeralda held out her picture in admiration. "I'm finally done! You can leave now, Drake. I'm forever indebted to you."

Fluff went back to her dorm as well, switching to her pajamas, which looked like a Karate uniform, and hopped into bed. The only difference between her dorm and the others was that she was the only one there and she sighed sadly. "I'm so alone..." She said glumly as she pulled the covers over her and tried to relax.

Typh smirked back at her, "Well that could be for multiple reasons" He said as he moved his hand rubbing her stomach gently and carefully.

Typh smirked, "I'm with you... so pretty much words can't describe how happy I am" He said as his had rested just above her navel.

Typh smiled again before kissing her. "So what are we going to do today?" He asked her with his mind thinking about things and at the same time focusing on Kia.

Typh had ideas brewing in his head for a moment as he looked at her. "If you'd like I can show you the water dimension" He said smiling as he remembered something.

"I've never heard of that place before..." Kia said, smiling. "Show me!" She exclaimed before kissing him.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh smiled at her, "Remember though I don't own it, that privellege is Kyogre's, Lets go though" He said with a smile as he sat up in the bed.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Im so lost. My pc was in the shop and phone was broken))

[/QUOTE]
(Just post about you walking into the dorm my character said you suddenly disappeared and roll along with that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back