• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Kia spotted Typh in the crowd and gazed at him. Just then, a random man started looking at Kia which made her uncomfortable. "Hey girl! How about I take you to a love hotel later tonight?!" He yelled which made Kia blush even more than she already was. (I think I'll go to bed soon as well)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Megan looked up at the sky "Last night I had a dream that didn't end so good.... Because of that dream I now know what I feel..... The feeling of being alone, being torn away from the one you love.... I...." She hugged Sean "I think I'm in love with you!" She looked at him with hope, hoping he felt the same way even though she already knew that.

@ScaraByte ((Let the fireworks Start!!!!! Another romance has possibly begun!))

Typh walked up behind the man with a smile that stated someone was going to die. He did something and the man fell limp into the crowd.

@NightCasterZ

Sean's eyes went wide he hadn't know that Megan felt like this or that she had felt like this at all. "I...." Sean couldn't find words to say it had all happened so fast. "I've loved you for awhile" He said his mouth finding the words he'd eagerly searched for before.

@Archdemon

Kia smirked as the man was taken care of. The show continued with no one annoying her after that. (Night guys)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Megan buried her face in his chest "I'm glad!" She looked at him before kissing him on the lips, this was her first kiss and now boyfriend.

@ScaraByte

Megan buried her face in his chest "I'm glad!" She looked at him before kissing him on the lips, this was her first kiss and now boyfriend.

@ScaraByte

Sean blushed slightly but kissed back. This was his first kiss since most of the other girls he was around were usually terrified of Bailey. He thought about how things progressed though, He wanted to recruit Megan for an idol and now they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

@Archdemon

Sean continued to look at her even though he had a blush on his face. "I don't know" He said as he was currently trying to stabilize his ever inclining heart-beat.

@Archdemon

"Okay, I'm out!" Wednesday showed off the pajamas. "Tah-dah! See, I told you they looked cute!" She bounced on her bed and sat down with her legs crossed. "So! What would you like to do? Talk, rent a movie, order take out?"

@TerrinX

"A movie is something you play on the television," Wednesday said, loosening the side ponytail and letting it dangle down freely. "And take out is food you order that pokemon bring to you. Like Chinese food! Oh, man, I'm craving that right now!" She lay flat on her belly. "How about this: we talk and stuff and when the food gets here, we watch a movie together! Do you like scary movies? If not I think I have one of those chick flicks that Jack left here once."

@TerrinX

(@Archdemon I know nothing about your character but I find it oddly charming if he tried to bond with Wednesday early before they knew each other and he brought her a chick flick under the misconception that all girls liked them xD )

(@CactusWren Okay, I'll try adapting around it.)

Fluff was going back to her dorm after another lonely day. She had some good and fun practice done but she still felt a little lonely. "Guess it's that time again. Another lonesome bedtime..." Her dorm was next to Wednesday's so she was approaching the area but when she opened the door to what she thought was her room, she entered Wednesday's room by accident. "Oh gosh! I didn't mean to barge in! Sorry!!" She panicked when she saw that the room wasn't hers. @CactusWren

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday blinked at Fluff. "Huh. Thought I locked it. It's cool, just close the door, okay? I'll lock it in a bit."

(I kind of started a PM with Terrin before you edited your post. I'm sorry >///<)

"O-okay." Fluff nervously closed the door and blushed hard when as she leaned to the wall next to it, facepalming. "Oh I'm so stupid! It's one thing to be in a dorm alone but you've really messed up when you accidentally go into someone else's room." She groaned and glumly walked to her dorm door and went in.

Rebecca watched her come out of the dorm and walk into her. She seems interesting. She walked up to her door and knocked. Hiping she would answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back