• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Drake sighed "So how much longer do I have to sit like this? Sorry if I'm impatient." He said

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Typh looked at her with a curious expression. "True, I don't know what you're planning but it is later in the day" He said as he looked around for a moment.

"One more hour," Esmeralda said, blushing slightly with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry. I get lost when I'm drawing. I kind of... forgot you were there, if you can believe that." She laughed weakly. "...Anyway, yeah, I got the gist of it down. Did you want to look at it? It's not done though, so don't expect a masterpiece."

"Let's head to our dorm..." Kia said as she lead him towards their dorm. "Time for some more fun!"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh blushed slightly at the wording. "You do realize some people will take that wrong right?" he asked her as he followed her to the dorm. When they arrived there he opened he door and held it so she could go in.

Esmeralda waved him over. "I can't really take it off of my easel... Besides, I think you'd like to stretch your legs, right?"

"Trust me, I don't care what they think... Just what you think..." Kia sat on her bed. "This whole pregnancy or not thing is driving me crazy!"

Typh smirked as he closed the door. "Well only time will tell, besides you have to wait a week to take a test right?" He wasn't used to pregnancy tests so he wasn't sure.

Kia pulled out an mp3 and started playing Supernatural. "Now... We have some music." The music continued. 'Get a little bit reckless, I can't get enough! She then started singing to it. "Cos baby we were touching in the dark... Can you feel it? I can feel the pounding of your heart..." She blushed slightly as she sung those lyrics.

Typh blushed as he heard her singing, she had a surprisingly good singing voice. "I didn't know you could sing so well" He said feeling his heart beat speeding up some.

Kia smirked at his comment. "Wanna do as the song says?" She says, blushing. It was the first thing that came to mind and didn't even think about what she said.

Typh's face got covered in it's red blanket of a blush. "D-do you want to?" He asked not knowing if she just said something to embarrass him or not.

She finally realised what she said but went with it anyway. "Unless you don't want to..." Kia smirked even though she was blushing.

Kia smirked once more. "Good..." She playfully pushes him onto the bed before approaching the bed herself. *fade to black*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back