• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Kia sighed as they danced. "Who's quite nice actually. Used to have a crush on him when we were little."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh smiled "Well that's no surprise, I dated Zapdos for a bit if that does anything. Probably explains why me and Lugia are friends"

"Have you seen her recently? I heard she's the strongest of the trio currently after all the training she's been doing." Kia said as the dance finished.

Typh thought about it for a moment, "I saw her last week when I met up with Lugia she was still friendly... maybe a little to much so"

Typh chuckled, "You don't have to worry if i'm right, she's dating Entei I think" He said as he thought back on what she'd said.

"I told you before i'm friends with Lugia, I met Zapdos when I met him last week as she filled me in when I asked how life was" Typh said defensively keeping Kia from getting the wrong idea hopefully.

Typh had a relieved look for a moment, "So whats your brain telling you to do right now?" He asked her since his was pretty much off right now.

Kia snapped her fingers and they were teleported to her dimension in space. "Don't worry. You can breath here."

Typh looked around again before looking at Kia again. "So what was it your mind was telling you to do in here?" He asked wondering if she'd answer that question.

"Show you around... A space tour..." The walls around them disappeared, revealing gorgeous stars and comets.

"Beautiful right? I get to tend to all of this..." She said before forming a pattern in the stars infront of them which read. 'I love you'.

Typh turned and looked at Kia "H-how?" He asked not quite understanding this since his only real power was to sense disaster.

"I'm the God of Space! O have control over this stuff. Just like how Dialga controls time, I control space, silly." Kia exclaimed.

Typh looked out at the space again before turning back to Kia. "I'm sorry that I don't have a power like this" He said with a bit of nervousness to his voice.

"That's fine! You don't have to be sorry." She said reassuringly. "I guess I just got lucky twice..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back