• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Des stopped psychi " We are going now" She said opening a rift right there on the spot and dragging psychi though

Typh smiled "It's not what it is, it's who" He said before the ocean erupted firing water onto Typh soaking his upper body.

"Oh um... Sorry Typh that wasn't my intention" Len said bowing quickly as his clothes seemed to be completely clear of dampness or water.

pkmn_gijinka___lugia_by_brioche_of_destiny-d4r7h1f.png

Psychi allowed himself to be pulled into the dark dimension. He didn't know what he would see or experience there, but he had an idea by how Des returned to their own world.

It was going to be twisted and he had to prepare himself for it. They had to save Cecilia now, and destroy Sil once and for all.

"Hey Lugia!" She shouted. She then surrounded herself with a bright pink glow. When the glow disappeared, she was in a pink bikini. Kia then dropped down into the water.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Len waved to Kia obviously not caring about her in the bikini or anything. "So Typh that's the girl who might have your kid right?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face.

Typh blushed when he heard Len say this "Y-yes I told you she was existent. So how's your love-life?" He asked shaking his shirt which was still soaked.

"You coming into the water, Typh?" Kia yelled, clearly not hearing what they were talking about.

Typh looked out at Kia and blushed slightly. "Y-yeah, i'll come in the water in a moment" He said smiling at her.

Len smiled at Typh "Not too bad, I'll find a girl sooner or later though" He said before ushering Typh to join his girl. He walked a short distance away before sitting in the sand.

Typh went off to another area quickly changing into some swim-trunks which he had in a shed from when he had been here before. He went into the water which didn't seem cold to him since it didn't seem cold to him.

"The water's great." Kia exclaimed as Typh came into the water. She then dived into the water, swimming downwards towards the bottom of the water. "It looks so cool!"

Typh smiled "I would assume so, Len's lucky he gets to see this daily" He said with a smile as he thought about Lens current predicament.

Kia popped back up to the surface. "I've found another of those weird stones we found back at the Mystery Dungeon." She motioned for him to come her as she dived back down to where she found it.

Typh dived under the water to where Kia was and saw what she was meaning. He nodded since he couldn't speak under water due to the fact he had to breath and didn't have control of a dimension.

Kia picked up the stone. "I wonder if Lugia knows what this could be..." She reached the surface. "Hey Lugia! Do you know what this is?" She came out of the water and placed the stone infront of him.

Typh got out of the water bobbing at the surface as he looked at Lugia.

Len looked at the stone for a minute before grabbing the stone and looking at it wide eyed.

Typh got out of the water and moved towards them when he saw Len's reaction.

Len nodded "These are tablets that describe Legendaries, there's one of everyone this is Kyogre's if i'm not mistakes" He said turning it around and showing the picture of a whale-looking creature on it.

"Hey Typh." Kia said, turning to him. "Do you have any idea on what that one we found in that Dungeon was?" She said before turning back to Len. "Is there any special purpose for them?"

Len nodded, "They show how we became human form" He said with a diligent sort of attention.

Typh thought, "I know it was a sphere but there was some writing on it" He said making sure he was correct.

"A sphere? I'm trying to think back and see if I can remember if I spotted any legendaries..." She said, deep in though. Kia shook her head and turned to Len. "Anything else?"

"They have an attribute or a part of you to show it's your power or a part of you" Len said with a sigh as he stood up he felt inside him that he needed to find Ho-oh and soon since she was somewhere around the island hopefully.

Typh thought again "It was like a pearl" He said as he went back into thought to remember the tablet/stone.

Kia summoned up her armor. "That must have been mine!" She looked at the armor, noticing the pearls engraved. "And Dialga's is a diamond!"

Typh nodded "That'd make sense" He thought about it for a moment that would mean Lugia's would be.

Len stood up "I have to go. I have something to find" He said looking from Kia to Typh and nodding before preparing to leave.

Len jumped into the sky as he took off and went to find Ho-oh if possible.

Typh looked at Kia looking at her carefully. "Well we could do allot of things" He said not completely knowing what to do right now.

"Hmmmm..." Kia thought for a moment. "I can't think of anything in specific I want to do except stay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back