• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh smiled "I feel the same way, If i'm with you I will be happy" He said with a smile as he knew that she probably felt like he did but different.

Typh looked at Kia who seemed to be just as clueless on what to do as he was. He thought for a moment before having a flashback to the night before causing him to blush some.

Typh looked in her eyes his blush still showing off, "I started to think of last night" he said with a bit of embarrassment.

Typh moved closer to her "This" He said before kissing her. He couldn't think of something they could go out and do so this was something he knew they could do from experience.

Kia didn't let him break the kiss until he was out of breath. "Best idea ever..." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh smiled after she kissed him again and wrapped his arms behind her holding her close to him. He felt his heart beat speed up and the warmth coming from her body.

The pearls in her armor glowed slightly, showing her happiness. "I said it once and I'll say it again... Best idea ever..." She hugged him tightly.

Kia smirked. "Maybe we should trust our first thoughts more often then..." She said before kissing him again.

Typh kissed her back holding their kiss for some time before separating. "I think that would work, I've wanted to know what goes through your mind before you think to much on it" He said smiling at her.

Typh looked at her feeling his heart beat at the fastened pace it had became, "I love you more than i've loved anyone"

Kia's heart beat sped up so much that you could just about hear it. "Right back at ya'..." She started to dance with him. "It's the first thing that came to mind..."

Kia smirked back. "I've had plenty of time to practice mine. I am friends with Dialga after all..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back