• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh stared at her slightly confused, "I got the best girlfriend in all worlds and dimensions" He said as he got out of his self-pity.

"I got the best boyfriend through multiple galaxies and dimensions. Better than any God could be!" Kia stated cheerfully.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"I have a girlfriend that nothing could compare to, that's just how good she is" Typh said as he smirked at her having ideas at the same time as he wasn't having ideas.

"Even if there was a word for everything, I'd never be able to find the right ones to describe my boyfriend."

"That is correct. Just like how you never beat me in a battle." Kia said, smirking. She clicked her fingers and they were back at the beach. "There we go..."

"Yeah yeah! And I'm Arceus..." Kia said sarcastically, signing. She then leaned in and kissed him, waiting till he ran out of air since she didn't need any.

Typh held the kiss for as long as he could before breaking it gently and breathing. "I don't think there is anything I can do then" He said with a sigh.

"I just though if something you're better at being the anyone in all dimensions." Kia said as she took his hands.

Typh had a look of confusion cross hos face, "What would that be?" He asked not understanding how she said she was better at everything and now he was better at something.

"Stop worrying." Kia said kindly after sensing his worry. "C'mon. Let's head back now..." She said, leading him bsck towards the school.

Typh looked at her, "So.... Today has been rather different. I've never been to space before a short while ago" He said remembering the scene with the stars.

"Ask me any time and I'll gladly take you..." Kia would say as they neared the school. "Tonight... Let's not get tok crazy..." She said blushing, remembering the previous night.

Typh blushed deeply as he guessed she was thinking of last night. "Y-yeah.... A little bit's ok though right?" He said smirking through the blush.

Kia smirked nervously. "Sure. Let's try not to get too cheeky..." She blushed even more than she already was.

Typh saw her blush and thought about saying something to tease her. "We won't go to the extent of last night for sure" He said knowing they were both still adapting to one another.

"Good!" Kia said, glad he didn't tease her. Her blush faded slightly. They finally arrived at the school. "Y'know... It's getting late..." She said as she winked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back