• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Lume sat down on a bench near a fountain, feeling the moisture helped her cool down.

Evylon, still mad at Cecilia but recently calmed, walked to her office, to find her daughters

TerrinX said:
Lume sat down on a bench near a fountain, feeling the moisture helped her cool down.

Evylon, still mad at Cecilia but recently calmed, walked to her office, to find her daughters
"Oh hey! You look new!"

Wednesday plopped onto the open space beside Kume. "I usually don't go up to random strangers BUT I'm bored, so why don't you tell me your name?"

"Yep, it is pretty big! Plus apparently this school has a tendency to occasionally ignore its new students." Wednesday grabbed Lume's hand and shook it. "I'm Wednesday, by the way. Did you just arrive today?"

"Cool! Hey, let's grab something to eat! I'm staving." Wednesday used Kume's hand from the shake and pulled her along. "There's a whole bunch of shops here, it's great!! My band leader took us out to eat at this one restaurant and it was so good!"

"Hell yeah! I'm the drummer in a band, baby!" Wednesday laughed, pumping a fist in the air. "I'll introduce ya to him when I see him. You'll like him a lot."

"You can get the moisture from everyone's sweat!" Wednesday chuckled at this. "I kid, I kid! I don't mind if you don't watch us play. Buuuuuut if you like me enough maybe I could change your mind one of these days~?"

"This place is pretty cool Which bed is mine?" She asked walking into the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Maybe.." She said chuckling a bit "The music where I live is different, sound waves carry a lot faster underwater"

"Sounds shmancy," Wednesday commented, shrugging. "I'm more of a rock an' roll fan! Smashing the drums is so much fun!!" Wednesday gasped and stopped her. "After lunch I HAVE to show you my drums!!!"

"Where the hell did you get that from?" Wednesday demanded. "What kind of guy do you take me for? Nah, I'm treating you to lunch! Well actually I'm treating myself. You could pay for your own thing."

(( Your character Desc says Wed is a girl ))

"There's only way you could convince me to go on a date with you anyways"

Drake nodded as he stood up "Yes I wouldn't mind having my legs drawn." He walked over to see the current progress of the drawing. He was never an artist but could at least appreciate it.

@CactusWren ((Sorry I just got back home from work and dinner.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back