• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh looked at Kia. "Well I want to do what you'd want to do. Personally I think it would be a better experience for us to go through it without Future Sight" He said as he moved his hand and sat it gently on Kia's stomach.

Cecilia reappeared in her office as she went over to the intercom preparing herself to say goodbye to everyone here and everything that she'd made in her home dimension. She clicked the button "Excuse me, All students and Staff I have a message to give you" She spoke clearly into the intercom.

Evylon hid herself under the blankets, not wanting anything to do with Cecilia at the moment.

Lume was confused, she had only recently arrived on campus and was lost.

Typh smiled at her, "I think the surprise will add to helping on our relationship" He said with his hand still on her stomach.

Cecilia sighed before continuing, "In order to protect this dimension and ensure everyone's safety, I have sold myself so that you all may still be untampered with. This will be the last you'll hear from me for awhile or you may never hear from me again. Goodbye" She said before clicking the intercom button and a few tears falling from her eyes. She teleported to the beach and went through a door that led to the other dimension someone had escaped her and the door disappearing seconds afterwards.

Typh smiled as he looked at her. "I love you, and I will whether you have my kid or not" He said looking at her stomach where there hands were.

Typh looked at her, "You control space, and if i'm correct that means you control the distance between us" He said giving a scientific answer to what she had said.

Typh looked at her smiling as he heard her say this. "I'm happy that I met you in general" He said with happiness in his voice.

Kia relaxed into the sand. "Me too...". She said as she layed there. "So how's Lugia?" She said, changing the conversation.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh looked at the sky, "He's doing well, i'm meeting up with him later today if you'd like to join." He said casually as he remembered the text messages him and Lugia had sent back and forth.

"Sure!" She said as she sat up finally. "It'll be nice to see him again." Kia hopped up from the sand, floating a few feet off the ground.

Typh looked off towards the ocean as he thought about things. "He told me a few things, did you know Ho-oh left the bell tower?" He asked as he remembered the last time he verbaly spoke to Len (Lugia).

Typh looked at the ocean a bit more carefully. "Well there's two reasons why she'd leave. The first would be the fact that Raikou, Suicune, and Entei did get a bit rowdy recently and are trying a bit more to anger her. Second would be the fact that we've been having some problems with things in the sky as of recent days." He said as he thought about the most recent portal ripped in the sky.

"Ugh... They better not be causing trouble for Ho-Oh." She said as she though about the last time she met the legendary trio. "I'll give 'em hell like last time if they have! I'll have to watch out for either of those reasons.

Typh smiled as he remembered the trio's. "Have you met the Lugia's trio Zapdos, Moltres and Atricuno?" He asked her as he got memories from the past involving Lugia and his three.

"I've met most of the legendaries." She said casually. "My favourites are probably Dialga, Articuno, Ho-Oh and Suicune." Kia flew over to the sea, dipping her foot in to test the waters

Des heard the announcement and she instantly knew what was going on Sil had come back and she hadn't know. it took only seconds for des to become enraged she would kill Sil she wouldn't let that girl ruin any more lives.

" Psychi we are going now" She said her body somehow remembering and knowing what to do " We are going to kill that bitch and the rest of her sick world" Des said radiating power.

Typh smirked an walked over to the water he put a hand in the water. He moved back as he saw something in the water, "Kia you should back up from the water some." He said as he realized the all to familiar thing and smiled brightly.

((Zekrai has risen))

"Yes." Psychi's eyes glowed threateningly. "We end her reign now."

He closed his eyes and concentrated deeply, letting the pulsing traces of aura all come to him at once.

Cecilia was no exception- he could feel her presence, but it was slowly starting to disappear- as if she was leaving.

"She's at the beach," Psychi said angrily. "Or rather, she was at the beach." He grabbed Des's wrist and immediately ran, knowing she could keep up with him at this point. Rage and vengence were powerful feelings and he believed that it was enough to make her stand on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back