• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

"Sounds cool sure why not" she replied picking up her suitcase "so where is it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typh blushed lightly as the beach got closer to them. "There it is" He said as he saw the blue waters lapping against the pale tan sand.

She gazes at it all in amazement, trying to take in the beauty of it all. "It's perfect..." Kia manages to say after a good few minutes if staring at it. "And it makes it even better to be here with you..." She hugged him tightly, wishing she never had to let go.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh hugged her back, "I usually come here alone since a select few number of people know about it. I thought you should know about it since no one at the school except Cecilia know about this place." He looked around and spotted a large smooth rock that had been jutting from the ground. "Plus I thought it would be better to bring my girlfriend here" He said still looking at Kia again.

Kia smiled. "It's wonderful..." She pulled out the picnic basket. "Next time, I might take you to space!" She laughed as she hopped onto the rock, placing the picnic down.

Typh looked at Kia and thought on it for a minute before walking over to her. "You know, there's a certain person you'd want to ask before sitting on that rock" He said smiling mischievously as he knew what the 'rock' was.

Typh smirked as he tapped the ground with his foot and about ten feet away the head of a Steelix came up from the sand. "I found him about a month ago and he's been living here since he was an Onix. Don't worry though he's friendly" He said as the Steelix looked at Typh and Kia nodding.

Kia went flying up before landing back in Steelix. She quickly grabbed the picnic basket. "Phew!" She hopped down to Typh. "That was... Surprising, to say the least..." Kia said laughing slightly. She placed the basket down again but on the sand this time.

Typh chuckled, "Alright then Steelix you can go back to sleep alright?" He asked with a smile before moving closer to Kia. Steelix laid back down disappearing into the sand once more.

"Let's get eating!" She yelled before opening the basket and pulling out tons of delicious food. "Dinner is served." Kia said as she smirked, picking up a sandwich.

Typh looked at the assortment of things. "I'm guessing that you're a 5-star chef since I haven't seen anyone make food like this in my life before" He said with a smile.

"You could say that." Kia said cheekily, as she finished her sandwich. "It's just a hobby, really. I do take it seriously though!" She picked up some more food from the basket.

Typh chuckled at how she seemed to be defensive yet passive on her abilities. "Do you take it more or less serious then battling?" He asked her smirking and thinking about what she might say next. He grabbed a sandwich from the food and bit into it. The taste was more than he expected seeing as it seemed to be tons better than he believed.

"Less serious! Battling is probably my second favourite thing in the entire world!" She exclaimed as she looked out into the sea.

Typh smiled as he saw where she was looking out to. "One of my favorite thing to do is becoming friends with things. You know how we're humanoid Pokemon right?" He asked with a trick up his sleeve before taking another bite.

(Don't worry he's not done yet.)

Typh looked at her for a moment with something in mind. "Well I can relate with the lesser evolved ones. What's your favorite thing though?" He asked her with a slight tilt of his head as he wondered.

"You... You are my favourite thing by far... Rivalling battling and cooking... You..." Kia said calmly, gazing into his eyes. "It's you..." She kissed him gently.

Typh blushed as he felt her lips touch his and from the words she said. "You're my favorite thing as well. I heard Eric before say I should use Future Sight to see if we have a kid" He said looking into her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back