• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Cecilia looked around, "Who? who said that?" She asked her eyes frantically looking around the room.

Typh pulled Kia closer to him "You should calm down he's picking with you, you're actually very quite" He whispered in her ear before turning to the new girl. "Yes?" He asked her as he was prepared to get Kia out of there if needed.

Kia sighed and calmed down. "You're lucky..." She then turned to the new girl. "Oh hey. You new here or something?" She asked in a casual tone.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Your standing in my way , move" Ase looked up at the group and sighed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No need to be mean like that." She said calmly as she stepped to the side. "Just ask politely next time." Kia then turned to Typh. "Let's get going!" She started rushing off, holding his hand. (That was my last post for tonight)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Cecilia's eyes went wide, "H-how are you here Silette?" She asked knowing she was weak in her emotional state and that wouldn't be good to deal with her.

"Maybe if she had been listening to me the first time instead of shouting" she muttered pushing by the remaining guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Im still in my own universe...But I can make a trade, you see my world is not bound to the same laws your is. I can bring back Evylon, in exchange for you."

Cecilia gasped at the words, "W-what do you mean by toy?" She asked having the idea of Sil using her to reshape her dimension.

Cecilia looked at the ground. "I do need to know though, I can't agree to a senseless promise like that. You forget that even though your dimension won't let me change things. I am god, I created this world and the base of all Pokemon." She said aggressively and angry.

"But what do you want with me, Some sort of trans-dimensional love child or something. I saw what you did to Des, is that what you intend to do to me?" Cecilia asked as her mind started to spin.

"We'll negotiate the terms but, if you try anything I will end you. There's a neutral dimension that is where we will meet if you choose to accept" Cecilia said daring but still stabilizing her emotions.

Cecilia nodded "I will meet you there in 20 minutes, your time that is" She said before teleporting to the neutral dimension of grass and flowers dotting the ground.

"Not exactly, it fits you. Now then what are your intentions of a toy me?" Cecilia asked as she jumped to the question.

CactusWren said:
(@Archdemon Mind if I borrow Drake for a bit, or is he still busy? Or if you like, I could bring in Wednesday)
Psychi stood there, shocked. Too many things were going on at once; he wasn't sure whether he was going to go insane sooner or later. He went back to Desdemona and sat beside the tube. "I wish I didn't let you go see Silette that day," he muttered.
((You can borrow him!))

Drake was about to speak when a student entered and left sighing into the school then Psychi walked out somewhere with Desdemona and went away then Cecilia went into the wall revealing a door that closed once she entered. He didn't know what was happening nor did he want to find out as he left not wanting to know what just happened.

@CactusWren

Megan nodded "Yay It's time to go shopping!" She was excited.

@ScaraByte

Bailey beamed a smile as she continued to look at Megan

Sean sat on his bed and started to take an assumption as to the amount he'd spend on the two girls today.

@Archdemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back