• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh didn't know of any kind of food he'd prefer. "I don't have any special requests because you're making it so it's already special" He said as he got his phone out and looked at the map to make sure everything was alright and checking the tides since he didn't sense Lugia's presence.

"That's so sweet of you." Kia said as she turned to smile at him. She'd then turn back to her cooking and start placing all the food in a hefty basket.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Very well," Psychi nodded. "I'll take you home."

He recalled where Cecilia stepped out of her lab and followed her footsteps until he eventually made it to the principal's office.

"We'll be in our dorm," Psychi told the arceus. "Please let me know when you find Leslie as soon as possible."

Des walked as best she could and while she wanted to say something to the principal she didn't know what to say just yet so she was just quite as she wobbled abotu on Psychi.

Typh smiled and put his phone away. "Today should be a good day for a picnic, the weather is nice and it seems that Lugia is keeping the sea calm" He said smiling about the fact that it seemed everything was normal.

Cecilia nodded to Psychi and Des as she saw the couple in their current state which made her smile.

"You're friends with Lugia?" Kia asked, surprised. "That's pretty cool, y'know!" She exclaimed as she opened the portal to store the basket in for now. "So... Shall we start heading out?"

A few of their students looked worried when they noticed Desdemona in the condition she was in, but they assumed she had just come out of a particularly vicious battle and didn't ask about what happened.

Psychi appreciated it; he didn't want to think about what their response would be if the answer was "Desdemona escaped an alternate dimension where she was forced to work as a sex slave and was brutally tortured before she came back to this world and awoke in a new body".

Absolutely not.

After a long, reasonably slow, careful walk back to the teachers' dorms, he stopped in front of their room.

Typh smiled at Kia, "Yeah we should head out, and Lugia isn't my closest friend but he is a friend" He said with a smile.

Kia opened the door for him. "I don't know Lugia very well but I have met him on a couple of occasions." She said.

Typh smiled and grabbed her hand as he moved them out the door closing it behind them after locking it. "I heard Ho-oh has a thing for him, come to think of it last time I saw him was before I came to the school" He said as he pulled his phone out and texted Lugia.

Lugia stood up from under a tree looking at his phone with a new text. "Hey Len it's Typh keep the sea calm ok?" It said so he laughed before walking off to another direction.

Cecilia got an alert and ran to the wall going into the lab again as she walked over to Evylon's pod pushing buttons rapidly in an attempt to stabilize her.

"They are pretty close. I don't know if this was just a dream but I remember Ho-Oh telling me about that." Kia laughed. "They'd make a cute couple..." She said as they started walking down the halls, holding hands.

Typh chuckled, "They would make a good couple, I don't know for sure though Lugia isn't the best at talking to girls" He said still smiling. He didn't know for sure that Lugia did have a crush on Ho-oh but he didn't know that he didn't.

Kia chuckled again. "Maybe we can ask him if we sea him!" Kia joked, making a pun and not caring how bad it was. "Ahhhh... I bet we'd make great parents if I really am pregnant..." @Tazmodo @ScaraByte

Typh chuckled at her bad pun before his face drew a light blush. "I think we'd be good parents as well. The only problem with that would be the fact we're still in high-school and all." He said nervously a little to trusting of the area around them.

Eric had been just arround the corner. "So I was right you were lying. Your really bad at it Kia." He said as he turned the corner.

"So what if I am?!" Kia said, irritated at the fact that he was listening in on they're conversation.

Cecilia put her hand against the glass as she saw the corpse floating there. She slid down the side crying as she curled up against the tube.

Ase made way Down the hall reaching a group of three people who we're standing in her way "excuse me" she said coldly looking down at her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric was shocked by how angry she was. "Wow calm down I only overhead because you talk so loud. I was honestly just walking around. So I'm guessing you two had fun last night? Nah I'm just kidding but if you really want to know if your gonna have a kid have Typh use future sight. I can take the damage it won't effect me." He said leaning against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back