• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Typh turned around dressed in everything but a shirt. "I just realized that I might've gotten you pregnant" He had a sort of shocked tone to his voice.

"How would she destroy Des?" Psychi asked Cecilia, startled. "Doesn't she have her own body now? Why would she still need support from the machines?" He sighed and shook his head at the principal. "While I appreciate your help, I still think it's unbelievable that you won't take a moment to console her."

Psychi approached Evylon and kneeled down, touching her face worriedly. "Ms Evylon? Can you hear me?" He began to fan her.

Kia smiled a warm smile at him. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." She said cheerfully. "Give it a few months and we will know.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Psychi twitched, his eyes widening. "Cecilia!" he snapped, turning to the principal. "What the hell's going on?!"

((I'm currently on break.))

Megan sighed "And I'm the only one who can see you two in this room... So I'm assuming that you think that I'd assume you'd be sleeping with her. You know I might make jokes but I'd never joke about that stuff. Come on, get up I think we have school today." She digged through her closet looking for something.

Drake woke up and got dressed, and went to school and went to Cecilia's office. When he entered she wasn't there "Huh... I'll just leave this on her desk and wait." He then say down in a chair waiting.

@ScaraByte

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Typh nodded smiling back to her. "In a few months that could become a new kind of Pokemon" He said with a chuckle.

Cecilia walked over towards Psychi and Evylon. "There has to be another force doing this, Elana get a med pod ready stat" She said as her body was going to attempt to move Evylon.

(The lab's in lock down and hidden within a bookshelf in the principals office. I don't know how Drake could've gotten there)

Sean sighed as he got out from under the bed and stretched his arms out. "I don't think we do I overheard the teacher talking about how there was something happening and that they wouldn't be able to do classes because of it.

"I think I'll go grab my bags from my dorm. See, I was in a dorm with... Eric..." Kia left the room and went to her old dorm.

(( Im going to make Evylon mute for a while ))

More blood dripped into her fur, as it changed from pink...to a shiny blue

Ase sighed as she seen her new school growing closer and closer.when she reached the school she made her way to the principles office and knocked. "Hello is anyone there"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Sorry I didn't know that... I fixed it!))

Megan sighed "Well then..... Guess I'm not going to search for that then..." She walked to her bed and sat down "So since we don't have school today what do you guys wanna do?"

@ScaraByte

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Typh went back and made his bed back up to a suitable state. He smiled before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Cecilia picked Evylon up and went over to the Med pod placing her inside it and starting the organic repair sequence. It would take awhile. She quickly ran and got into her office emerging from the wall and seeing Drake in her office standing at her desk "Hello Sir, I have a student to tend to as well" She said opening the door to welcome the new student inside.

((No problem))

Bailey looked at Megan "Do you want to go get clothes?" She asked with curiosity since she didn't know exactly what to do.

Sean looked at Bailey knowing what she intended to do which he was fine with so he got prepared for it and pulled his wallet out from under the bed.

(@Archdemon Mind if I borrow Drake for a bit, or is he still busy? Or if you like, I could bring in Wednesday)

Psychi stood there, shocked. Too many things were going on at once; he wasn't sure whether he was going to go insane sooner or later. He went back to Desdemona and sat beside the tube. "I wish I didn't let you go see Silette that day," he muttered.

Ase walked into the room and took a folder out of her bag "these are my transfer papers and my previous student id card " Ase held them out to the principle " also my application for a dorm room" Ase said this as she leaned against the wall with a frown "I can leave now right?"

Cecilia took the folder in one hand in the other a white orb appeared and disappeared revealing a new folder with the schools crest on it. "This is your new information classes dorm and all, if you have a problem or need to move dorms alert me and i'll change it" Cecilia said holding the new folder to Ase while the other was put into a cabinent.

Ase snapped the folder off the principle before turning towards the door "I don't plan on staying long don't worry"

"Just grabbing my stuff..." She said nervously as she grabbed her bags. "Moving in with Typh... Making more official than it is already..." Kia said, looking at her stomach quickly before turning to face him again.

"Oh.... I see then there really isn't any hope for us." He sat up. "Well I guess that we'll just have to be friends then. This means next time I don't have to pull punches next time we fight." He looked around. "Just be careful he is a dark type. And I still owe him a punch."

"You won't hurt him!" Kia said defensively before heading out of the room as she kept on glancing at her stomach.

Eric turned back and sat down. He knew she was lying but decided not to press the subject. He took a shiwer and headed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back