• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

ScaraByte said:
Cecilia looked over to Des and Psychi glancing away from her work for a moment at the baby remark. Why couldn't she have a baby she's organic She thought to herself before returning to the work as the box made a clicking noise signaling it was completed.

Typh smiled again at Kia. He wasn't sure if this was her Subconscious or her speaking but it seemed this was her true feelings. He looked at her before thinking for a moment "Well my roommate did have to leave a day or so ago for a tour" He said remembering slightly what Melody said though he was half asleep.

((Don't fret Eric I'll find a girl for you. Even if Cecilia has to bio-engineer her))
(Nah eric gives up on romance its cool)

Des was surprised " Well I just assumed I couldn't I mean I am a…… do I still count as a legendary….?" Des said a little confused she didn't need the slide show though she remembered just fine how babies were made.

" I just assumed I couldn't " She said in a tone that put an end to that conversation though there was a minor issue of Les.

" It is different for her I am from here she is from there, she accepts and enjoys that place even if it is Sil's influence I don't want to remake her as a child or make her part us she is a friend I just want to free her mind from that world's influence and give her a more normal life instead of working at a brothel forever' She said.

"I agree," Psychi said, straightening his glasses. He got a flashback to how Desdemona reappeared to them and shuddered slightly. Even if it was done for a benevolent cause, he couldn't stand to do the same thing to someone else. "We'll just... help her. If Des believes we can be a good influence on her, then there shouldn't be a need to do that."

Cecilia nodded as she typed in a few more commands. "Well you're new legendary is Darkrom i'm god so I can do that. I can help her not have to deal with the Sil Dimension. We will find her soon." She said clicking another button as a cage released four mutts that came over to Cecilia. "Find the Shaymin and bring her back unharmed" She said to the mutts as they teleported out to go find their target.

pokemon_fusion___maronine_by_daggerdart-d6brknh.png

After a while Megan walked out of the bathroom hearing what both of them said "Why would anyone assume that Sean? Also that's a pretty dirty Mind to be thinking of that stuff." She said teasingly.

@ScaraByte

Sean poked his head out from under the bed "People here have strange assumptions of things" He retorted quite blandly.

@Archdemon

Typh looked at Kia and poked her. "So... are you alright?"

Typh smiled to her before thinking. "Well I'm pretty sure if we weren't already this makes us official" He said thinking back to make sure he was right.

"Me too... This is only the beginning of something wonderful. So many places that this could go..." Kia said calmly. She kissed Typh as she looked into his eyes.

(Can I get pregnant? Or not seeing as how I'm a legendary?)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

((You could, but legendary Pokemon usually have a choice over it. Pokemon breeding is different in this rp due to the Scara ideal))

Typh smiled, "Would you want to go to those places? There are bountiful opportunities for things to happen so many ideals could occur for us." He continued to gaze in her eyes.

(I want to walk into the room soooooo much but I feel like it's to much of a dick move I'm conflicted)

"That would be amazing if we could!" Kia exclaimed as she got up slowly. She then created a small light, making her clothes appear in front of her. Kia then got changed into them.

Psychi sighed and looked at Desdemona hopefully. "This whole ordeal will be over soon... I'm grateful for it." He turned to Cecilia. "If you like I could search the vicinity using her aura. It was... different, so I doubt it would take long." He frownd at the fainted Evylon. "Anyway, I think you should focus more on Ms Evylon, Cecilia."

Cecilia's face went nervous, "I need her to calm down first before I can help her, otherwise she'd be attempting to destroy this lab which would destroy Elana and something in Mrs. Des at the moment." She said as she typed in a few commands on the console.

Typh got up and changed into his clothes in a nearby dresser. His mind was on many wavelengths, Wait she could be pregnant He thought to himself as he felt his heart beat speed up.

@NightCasterZ

Kia sensed his heart beat speed up. "What is it?" She asked, now fully dressed and looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back