• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Psychi's face flushed, and he gave Cecilia a look of disbelief. He looked down at Desdemona in embarrassment. "Ignore her, Ms Des. You and I are friends. We're very good friends, and I'm going to make sure you're alright."

Des had a little headache like she was remembering but she didn't recall things just yet still she knew this much was true. it was like there was a slowly thinning fog in her brain and Des would just have to wait for it to lift for her memories to come back.

" When will my memories come back?" Des asked feeling they would. " And why is she so worked u[?" Des asked turned to Evelon.

Cecilia looked at Evylon feeling pain in her heart as she saw her. She wanted to attempt to understand and help Evylon but didn't think it would help in the end. She turned back to Des "I can bring your memory back now if you'd like but it might hurt a little bit, otherwise they should resurrect in about 3 minutes" She said looking at the tube knowing that in a few minutes she'd need to remove the tube.

Elana looked at Evylon and surrounded her and Evylon in a soundproof barrier.

" I can wait three minutes for them to come back " Des said with a sigh she knew she had to do something but well she was willing to wait a little bit it wasn't like it was hours she had to wait to remember or at least start remembering. " I want to ask more but I think I'll wait for me memories first I feel I have a long story to tell" Des said

Elana looked at Evylon "Mistress, may I ask what seems to be harming your mental state?" it asked keeping the area they were in clear of the others to hear. The two girls were stirring and would soon wake up.

Typh didn't know what to do at the moment as he stood in the hallway. He decided he should try and see if both of them would get better or change. He went to go find Kia and see if she was alright or not.

Typh looked at her worriedly. "Hey... Sorry if I was being sort of pushy back there. I know he wouldn't believe me if I told him so." He said as he looked off at the ground.

"Do you?" Psychi asked Des. "I'm willing to listen when you regain your memories." He was hesitant, but he gently took her hand and squeezed it affectionately. "Cecilia... She called me your love interest. I-I don't... Ms Des, we both confessed that we had feelings for each other." He lowered his eyes. "I don't know if the feelings extended further, but..." He seemed at a loss for words.

Kia shook her head. "No, I should have just straight up told him." She said as she motioned him to sit with him.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

" Ok I will once I remember " Des said and the fog got thinner she managed to get little bits of what had happened. Still she didn't have the full picture but she knew she had changed she was different than who she was in some way.

" Tell me am I different than I was before I was in the tube?" She asked.

Elana scanned Evylon. "Truthfully she has preformed zero experiments on patient Evylon." She said after the scan was complete

Typh walked over and sat beside her. "You shouldn't blame yourself. You tried but he wouldn't listen even though it was your Subconscious who was telling him" He said looking at her eyes.

Cecilia made the tube scan Des quickly before she clicked a button on the console dropping the tube that Des was in with a rush of air.

"...Yes," Psychi said slowly and reluctantly. "You were. Something happened to you... You were taken away. And... I'm sorry, but I don't know what happened."

Des clutched her head as her memories flooded her, the three minutes had passed and now she was remembering. It took a few seconds for Des to remember fully or organize her memories.

" I … I remember" Des said as her life here and there came back to her " Oh god … I am going to kill that bitch" she said growing enraged as she remembered Sil.

Typh blushed slightly as she held his hands. He felt his pulse speed up and he knew what to do but still. He looked into her eyes studying them and examining what she would possibly do next.

Cecilia smiled at Des "I have given her Zekrom for that reason. Mr. Psychi you stated before you wanted Sil to die if she tried anything with Des correct. Thiss should give her power plus since Des in in my dimension now I can increase her power to be almost as great as mine" she said proudly as she thought of what could happen though Evylon thought it was wrong.

Kia leant in and kissed him. As she kissed him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Ms Des," Psychi sighed with relief. He massaged his temples. While he was esctatic that Desdemona had regained her memories, he wasn't sure if he wanted to know what happened to her.

"I'm glad she can protect herself now," he said, looking at Cecilia gratefully again. "Thank you."

Typh felt his heart jump an moved his arms behind her back holding her as close to him as she was holding him to her. He kissed her back though his eyes closing as he kissed her.

" Finally I am back I spent months in that world" She said then seemingly realized Psychi was here she quickly hugged him tightly no matter his protest she didn't care.

" It is good to see you it has been a long time for me…. a lot happened" She said smiling even while she cried.

Psychi stared down at Des in shock, and he stiffened at first when she suddenly hugged him. In that moment he knew he didn't care and squeezed her back.

"I know," he murmured. He buried his face in her hair. "I know, Des. You don't have any idea how happy I am just to have you in my arms."

Lauren had spent most of her time when she wasn't in class locked up in her room or working she attempted to get the correct amount of sleep but a slight gray area was in the corners of her eyes showing that she had been sleep deprived. In that time she had made a finished a new outfit that she had been working on in her spare time she would have to put it on when Saturday comes so she could go out into town in the cute piece. She hadn't had the time to go speak to anyone even Rikuto, she felt bad that she had left him without even a proper thanks for the meal he cooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back