• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Psychi came up to Cecilia, his arms folded against each other. "Did you make her another organic body?" he murmured, trying hard not to appear worried.

((We can't have the place sabotaged yet. I will allow it later but after Des's body is out of creation and functional.))

Cecilia smiled as she turned to Psychi. "Elana increase growth time by 3" She said as the robot near Evylon nodded. "Psychi she will soon be out in her new body it will be a virgin to this world so I need you to show her around for a bit. She will know basic things though and the body will age to her desired age" She said. The body in the container aging quickly as eyes and details started being added in, the body was currently 12 and you can't engineer clothing so.

"Elana?" Psychi repeated. He gazed down at the young girl materializing in front of him. He nodded uncomfortably. "I'll take good care of her."

"Elana is my Ai for the computer she couldn't be corrupted since she runs off my mind the system could be corrupted but she would still be fine. If you don't take care of her she could kill you, her Dna wasn't the same so I had to add a bit of Zekrom into her" She said smiling at her creation before walking off and towards Evylon "Whats wrong?" She asked her looking sort of worried.

"Zekron...?" Psychi slowly looked down at Desdemona. He smiled warmly, trying hard not to express the anxiety he felt. "You'll be fine now, my dear. I promise you that." He touched the container.

The container shot a spray of mist at Psychi's hand warding him off.

"Oh it's time" Cecilia said as she went back over to the machine and hit a few button. "Awakening process started, draining in process" The machine said as the water drained leaving the now 24 year-old Des on the bottom of the container. The glass around it remained up keeping itself there until the basics were ran through and Des was given time to adjust. Some small holes opened dotting around the circular container allowing air for Des to breathe.

The first thing Des noticed was that she was awake, the second she was in a tube and the third she had no clothing. She didn't remember anything but she felt good like something had been removed from her that she was past something she didn't want to remember. Still any memory would have been great as she had no clue what was going on right now. All she knew was that she was in a tube and her name.

" what is going on who are you all?" She asked looking around to those around the tube before coughing.

"I'm..." Psychi struggled to find his words. He held back the urge to reach out and hug her. Instead he took a deep breath and lowered to her level. "I'm Psychi. I'm your friend. And this is Cecilia," he added, looking up at the principal gratefully.

(Was sleeping)

Kia crept backwards ever so slightly. "I... Ummm... Just..." She said, stumbling on her words.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"YOU..." Evylon was at a loss for words. Her Ribbons floated a bit as her rage increased, her usually pink fur turned red.

" I don't remember anything" Des said groggy while everyone might be a stranger she still felt she could trust them like something in the back of her head was telling her the people were good.

Des slowly started to stand having to use the tube to help her, her body lagged behind her mind and could not do anything that require muscle memory " Why am I in a tube?' She asked for some reason not minding her own nudity she had more pressing questions.

Eric sat down. "Please just say it don't hide from your emotions. It only makes me question it more."

Kia looked down at her feet, unable to speak. Her subconscious spoke again. "Want me to come out, kid?"

"You will soon," Psychi told Des assuringly. He looked at the tube again but didn't touch it after having learned his lesson. "And as for why you're in here... It's a long story. I'll tell you when you're comfortable and..." It only then occurred to him, and he turned away, appearing embarrassed. "...fully clothed. Cecilia, do we have anything for her to wear for now?"

Cecilia clicked a button on the computer so that the tube became a one-way window that Des could see them but they couldn't see her. She clicked another and something from Des's wardrobe came out to her. "Mrs. Des you should feel a bit strange right now but it will go away soon. I will let you out of the tube in ten minutes after i'm confident you're alright" She said before shooting an angry glare at Evylon

Typh looked at Eric for a moment "Kia, he won't listen to you unless you tell him without your subconscious. Hiding the truth won't help his or our case" He said with a sigh.

Des nodded as the tube's color changes and clothes came down, she wondered how they knew her sizes but they had her in the tube and she felt they knew what they were doing. She wished she knew why but it would come the man Psychi she knew she could trust him most of all. So Des slowly got dressed her body still slightly wet from the tube but wet clothes were better than being nude.

" Ok I'm dressed" She said surprised she knew how to get dressed well at least she had that in her head .

Cecilia touched the tube and it seemed to read her mind as it changed back to both being able to see in and out. "Ok then, You seem pretty set for life out here so i'm going to inform you on what you were doing before your incident. You're a teacher her at my school and Mr. Psychi's love interest." She said pointing to Psychi. "Oh and sorry but i read your emotions when you first got in that" She said pointing at his watch.

"W-well... I g-guess..." She muttered as she backed up against the wall. "That we're through?" Kia looked up hopefully.

"Don't bother I already know the answer. When she feels she can talk to me without you I'm all ears." He walked out his anger rising as he walked past Typh. He spent the rest ofnthe night alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back